• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A plain old trade shop & breeding farm~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2012
Hello, I'd like to have a cyndaquil, preferably a male with a rash or serious nature. I can give you nuggets or stardust in return, or one of my totodiles with the eggmoves Ice Beam and Dragon Claw, pm me if you like, I rly want cyndaquil bad...

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
Hello, I'd like to have a cyndaquil, preferably a male with a rash or serious nature. I can give you nuggets or stardust in return, or one of my totodiles with the eggmoves Ice Beam and Dragon Claw, pm me if you like, I rly want cyndaquil bad...

Send MotherSerperior a VM with your request, and she'll take care of it next time she's on :)

Skillah

Pokemon Fan since 2001.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 17, 2022
hey, I'd like to trade for a Milotic! :D
Would would I have to trade to get one?

Kaylachu

Ace Trainer/Breeder
Years
Hey guys, sorry we haven't been on lately. A lot of stuff has happened, between jobs and such. But, if there are any active trades, please contact one of us so we can do ittt. Thanks!

MotherSerperior

Intermediate Trainer/Breeder
Years
EVERYBODY!!! I REALLY apologize for not coming on here lately. I've been busy with work and, well, my health actually. So!

I have not forgotten about any trades. I think. I hope :P
If someone has a trade with me that they no longer want or just want to remind me of the trade, just send me a VM or something. My goal is to get them all accomplished within the next couple days.

Thanks so much for understanding (if you do :P), you all are lovely <3

Did we have a trade?
I recently got black! :D

Ummm... I dunno, did we? xD

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Hello. I am new here and desperately looking for a vullaby to complete my Unova Dex. I can offer all kinds of pokemon but I dont know if your looking for anything in particular. Im also not entirely sure about the procedure for trades around here but Im about to do some research. Please get back to me as soon as possible cause this is driving me crazy. Thank you!

MotherSerperior

Years
Hello. I am new here and desperately looking for a vullaby to complete my Unova Dex. I can offer all kinds of pokemon but I dont know if your looking for anything in particular. Im also not entirely sure about the procedure for trades around here but Im about to do some research. Please get back to me as soon as possible cause this is driving me crazy. Thank you!

Well, welcome! :)
You're not doing anything wrong :P
You can always go on shops and make an offer for something they have (like you did) or if you're looking for something specifically, you can just post it on the quick trade thread (what you want, what you can offer, what gen).

I can surely trade you a Vullaby. I actually have shiny Vullabys as well. So, just list me off some Pokes you'd like to offer in exchange and I'll see what I can do :D

Would Zapdos and mespirit be fair for the shiny altaria?

Currently, I have all legendaries except Raikou, so I don't exactly need them. If you have any shinies you can trade for it, then we have a deal. If not, we can probably just trade for your legendaries. :)

Also, I can clone if you need any shinies to be cloned or something :P

Last edited:

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
I'm interested in the shiny altaria you have. May I ask what nature it is before I offer something? I'm just trying to find one that specializes in DEF or SP. DEF. Thanks!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
As things stand I have a rufflet (lvl 47) I could offer as an equal to vullaby. I am not interested in any shinies at the moment as I am trying to get one in my own game completely on my own (something I have the bad fortune of never encountering in all my years of playing). If you want something different I can also offer any starter pokemon, any pseudo legendary, Zorua (lvl 1), or a shiny Unfeazant (lvl 33 female) I got from my much luckier friend.

MotherSerperior

Years
Yep, I have a raikou, if you want anything else for it, just ask

Hm. The Raikou seems like a good trade to me :D

I'm interested in the shiny altaria you have. May I ask what nature it is before I offer something? I'm just trying to find one that specializes in DEF or SP. DEF. Thanks!

The shiny Altaria is a Modest female with Natural Cure ability. It knows DragonBreath, Dragon Dance, Cotton Guard, and Refresh. It is level 59 :)

As things stand I have a rufflet (lvl 47) I could offer as an equal to vullaby. I am not interested in any shinies at the moment as I am trying to get one in my own game completely on my own (something I have the bad fortune of never encountering in all my years of playing). If you want something different I can also offer any starter pokemon, any pseudo legendary, Zorua (lvl 1), or a shiny Unfeazant (lvl 33 female) I got from my much luckier friend.

Obviously, I would love to take your shiny Unfezant. But I don't feel that is a fair trade. I will just give one to you for a Rufflet or some Pokemon you don't really need :)

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Cool. How do we do this? I put a friend code on a trainer card for my signiature, but I dont see it on my computer. I dont know if you can see it but if you cant its 2537-9794-4570.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back