• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon GS Advanced RM2K

How much do you like how this game is looking so far?

• Very Good

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Good

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • So-So

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very Bad

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
Years
  • And here is one more screen, there will be a whole lot more plus a short demo later. But right now, take a guess as to what this is!

Daniel-Son

Ooh.. Flashy
    Years
  • Is there anyway to play without RM2K3? I know there's a way, but I forgot. I can't find my CD with the installation file for RM2K/3. And I don't want to download the big RTP. By the way, nice game.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    If the maker includes the files needed (pictures, sounds, etc)
    and the game was made with RM2K3 you don't need RM2K3 to run
    it.

rubyrulez

Years
  • I was able to upload the setup file to the games site. However, it is packed up into 2 setup files so you need to run both setup files before you can play but it is actually well worth all of the trouble. Enjoy the first demo and watch for the second.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    nice hey if anyone wants to be a part of my pokemon team please let me know.

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    rubyrulez said:
    Well, it's not my chipset, I got it from the resources thread and will give credit where credit is due. So far I have done up to Violet City and have added the first extra feature, which you will see in my next screens.
    these 2 maps are very empty no pokemon inside is empty but I still like it. :)

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
  • I downloaded the demo and this game seems to be going very well! I look forward to seeing more updates. Keep up the good work! Oh yea, you might want to put a link to your website in your sig so people who didn't see it yet will know what it is. (Just a suggestion)

rubyrulez

Years
  • well, I have now started to add all of the events and houses. You can expect another demo very soon.

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    well, I have now started to add all of the events and houses. You can expect another demo very soon.

I'll be waiting...

rubyrulez

Years
  • It shouldn't be too much longer, I still have a few events to add and plenty of houses to map out, and due to lack of resources I won't be able to do it all as of now (e.g. Sprout Tower and Radio Tower), but I should have the next demo out soon!

rubyrulez

Years
  • Sorry for multi-posting, but I have more screens showing some of the events I added. I would like to thank phoenix316 for making the Kamon and Prof. Elm sprites seen in these screenshots. These new screens are just a small sample of what I put into the game since my last demo. And since there is a new GS remake project up on these boards doesnt mean I will quit. Yamichi, I wish you lots of luck in hopes that you wish the same for me! Next demo real soon!

Sorye HK

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    The professor and hero sprite don't match.
    The house's door in the last ss don't match with the house.
    The pokemon healing thing in the 3rd picture is missing tiles.
    You might also want to put the text more in the center of the box.
    NICE TITLE SCREEN!

rubyrulez

Years
  • So, I tried to fix up all of that stuff (especially the door) but there was nothing I could do about it! This should be a great game anyway even with those minor, minor flaws!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I played the demo for this game, and I think it is coming along nicely. But I really think you should complete the roofs of the smaller houses in Newbark town.

rubyrulez

Years
  • Ok, the reason it's like that is because I don't want those houses being that big! I'll settle for ths size they are in this new screen, and that fixes the door problem presented to me earlier.

Back