• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] Where can I change the position of icons in the Modular Pause Menu script?

Hazzarddb

Creator of Pokemon Pathfinders and a very bad play
Years
  • Hi guys! Look, I don't mess with ruby, I want to start but I need help here. I searched the positions of the icons in the Modular Pause Menu script by Luka SJ. I could not find and need to advance nine pixels to be well positioned. If you can help, I will be grateful.

I know it must be very basic and ridiculous but I really don't know anything about ruby.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa2.png

Here the script:

Spoiler:

Luka S.J.

Jealous Croatian
    Years
  • In def refresh, the line
    Code:
    @sprites["#{i}"].bitmap.blt(18 + j*bmp.width/2,6,icon,Rect.new(0,0,48,48),opac)
    the first parameter of the .blt function is the X coordinate, the second the Y coordinate. Change the numeric value seen.

Back