• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello

Biozilla

「FLAME」
Years
  • Hello, everyone. I'm Biozilla and I just made this account. (But you already knew that. 😅)

My favorite games from this franchise are the Unova games. I'm actually trying to uncover a series of easter eggs from B2W2 at the moment, though that's a topic for another thread. But yeah, I have a great admiration for the excavation of obscure or lost content. I myself am untalented at actually digging it up in the case of video games, unfortunately; programming and editing code is completely alien to me. Luckily, I learned of this community of amazing people who do know a thing or two about breaking into games.

I hope you all are doing well, whatever time it is where you live.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello & welcome Biozilla =)

What appeals to you most in the Unova games?
    For me it's the music =3
    Also is Blaziken your favorite mon?

Hope you're doing well too!

Biozilla

「FLAME」
    Years
  • Hello & welcome Biozilla =)

What appeals to you most in the Unova games?
    For me it's the music =3
    Also is Blaziken your favorite mon?

Hope you're doing well too!

Sorry, I only just now saw your reply.
    There's a lot to love about the Gen V games, but I think what appeals to me most is variety of activities to enjoy. You can ride a subway train, walk around a sports stadium, explore a massive tree or skyscraper, shoot films, watch musicals; the list goes on.

And yes, Blaziken is my favorite. Emerald was when I really got into the franchise and I chose Torchic. Not much of an original reason, but it is what it is.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Biozilla! Welcome to the forums! It's nice to see more Unova fans out here. I remember that gen getting so much hate back I'm the day!

Anyway happy posting!

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi biozilla! welcome to the community! are you any chance a godzilla or kaiju fan? :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello, everyone. I'm Biozilla and I just made this account. (But you already knew that. 😅)

My favorite games from this franchise are the Unova games. I'm actually trying to uncover a series of easter eggs from B2W2 at the moment, though that's a topic for another thread. But yeah, I have a great admiration for the excavation of obscure or lost content. I myself am untalented at actually digging it up in the case of video games, unfortunately; programming and editing code is completely alien to me. Luckily, I learned of this community of amazing people who do know a thing or two about breaking into games.

I hope you all are doing well, whatever time it is where you live.
    Hii welcome to the community! Your post flair is just amazing, wow. Happy to see you found your way around the customization on the site so quickly, haha. What parts of the site have you been enjoying so far? :)

Biozilla

「FLAME」
    Years
  • Hii welcome to the community! Your post flair is just amazing, wow. Happy to see you found your way around the customization on the site so quickly, haha. What parts of the site have you been enjoying so far? :)

Hey, thanks! I think your flair is charmingly minimalist. :)

I haven't poked around in that many categories, mainly sticking to the Trivia and Previous Generations threads.

Back