• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

And when that happens I hope it's a time when I feel like being on here more orz

And Gabri we love it whenever you come here so it's okay~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm kind of in this awkward state where I come on here but not for long because I'm too lazy to really post anywhere. So eh. It'll pass eventually. Just happens sometimes after being here for years I guess lmao.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I love you all too <3

Quantum Mechanics is another level though. To me, looking at the stuff on that subject or at a text written in Ancient Greek is exactly the same - Can't understand a single thing.

TY

I have that too sometimes with some songs... sometimes i even did it xD

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021

I post here because I think too much posting in other forums, especially the Pokemon-related ones. FG is just a great place to just let your mind run wild with the flow.

TY

I abandoned the Pokemon-related sections xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021

I still post there from time to time, I believe the last time I posted there was... 2 to 4 months ago?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021

You forgot Avishka as well.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back