• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Pokemon is Big Wow?

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2019
    Hey guys,
    I'm hoping someone can help me, I don't know much about pokemon, but my Nephew is addicted to them, he is only 3 so his speech isn't the best but he keeps constantly talking about a pokemon called "big wow"? At least that's what it sounds like he is saying, I can't find any information anywhere about such a pokemon, I'm wondering if any of you guys had an idea which pokemon he might be meaning?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Bewear, maybe? It's a Pokemon commonly in the anime if he watches that and a Pokemon that starts with 'B' that I can see being called 'Big Wow' by a three year old. Other than that I would have to actually look things up since Bewear is the first one that I thought of.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Do you know which game he is playing? Or if it's not the games, then what part of anime he's watching? That would probably help us narrow down the possibilities.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2019
    He's watching the anime doesn't play any games, but he watches whatever is on tv so he isn't watching one specific series.
    I was wanting to get him a toy of it since it's his favourite pokemon, I'll show him bewear tomorrow and ask if that's it :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Sounds good! If it's not Bewear maybe you can mention what sort of things he says about the Pokemon and we can try to figure it out that way! Some of us are pretty well versed in the anime so we can probably figure it out with some context clues but good change is it's Bewear if he's just watching it when it's on and it's in the majority of the episodes!

Back