• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
I'm interested in who is going to win the drawing contest.

If you could travel anywhere in the world (real world) with your Lucario/Riolu, where would you go? Why would you go there? Would you bring friends?
Head to Scotland, I've highly interest over there, & maybe take a couple of pictures..

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
Recently we've noticed Pokémon Clubs becoming a tad too serious with strict topics and the like, so it's time to lighten the mood with...

PoC's Daily Challenge!

The idea behind this is that every day for the next couple of weeks I'll post a challenge in this thread and you guys have to complete it! Once you've completed the challenge, link your post in this thread with a little comment about it (4 words minimum!) and we'll all party hard that you succeeded n.n Although please note that if this thread becomes too spammy, it will be ended prematurely. :) The challenges could be anything from including words/phrases in your posts (this will most likely be the majority of the challenges due to my stunning creativity) to bringing in obscure references, theming your posts about certain topics to prettying things up a little with pictures/colours! If the challenge is popular and completed well then emblems may follow, so don't slack off! n.n The whole point of this challenge is to lighten the mood in the section a little and bring it back to life with an exciting spark, so without further adue, here's your first challenge!

Day 1:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
If you could travel anywhere in the world (real world) with your Lucario/Riolu, where would you go? Why would you go there? Would you bring friends?

I don't really know, I'd let them choose where they want to go honestly.

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
Years
My fellow Aura Guardians, I am Seiji Konokama.

Pleased to make your acquaintance. Here is my resume:

Activeness: Whenever I have time away from my normally busy schedule, usually 3:00 PM to 12:00 Midnight, Eastern Time (or UTC -4).
Pokémon Partner: a Lucario named Lupin Zulogio (male)
Why: The Aura burns deep within my body (feels good, actually), so it was natural that I join my fellow Aura Guardians. Also, I have some sort of connection with Sir Aaron of Cameran Palace.
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Your application has been accepted Team_SJK, welcome to the club!

Event Notes:
The Lucario drawing event has been extended to May 31 because so far I only have one submission. Please turn in your drawings ASAP if you are participating in this event.

The Wi-Fi gaming event has also been extended to June 10 because there have currently been no sign ups yet.

Last edited:

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
Years
Sir Kono! Team SJK as some know you as! Glad to see you finally join the club! I hope you enjoy it here like you enjoy talking to Zevarius (Lucario Giavles) and I on Yahoo!

Team_SJK

Son of Arceus
Years
Have you bought pokemon black/white yet?
Indeed I do have Pokemon Black Version. However, I don't really play my DS too much, except on Thursday nights, as I have a friend from another forum I usually battle with.

Which starter pokemon have you chosen and why did you chose them?
Oshawott was my starter, because I wanted to deviate from my usual fire-type choice at the beginning of a Pokemon game. Plus, I wanted to keep with a Metal Gear Solid-type theme, and I figured "Otacon" would make a nice nickname for my Oshawott. Had I chosen Snivy, his name would have been "SolidSnake."

Sir Kono! Team SJK as some know you as! Glad to see you finally join the club! I hope you enjoy it here like you enjoy talking to Zevarius (Lucario Giavles) and I on Yahoo!

Thanks, man. I'm very excited to be here with my fellow Aura Guardians.
Also, I've said it before, and I'll say it again: You never cease to impress me with the awesome remixes that you have to offer. It's very inspiring to hear remixes from someone that I myself haven't yet made. ^_^

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Time for another question:
What pokemon game is your strongest Lucario in?
My strongest Lucario is in my pokemon black. He was imported from my soulsilver and before that platinum and diamond. I had to do lots of trading which was worth the effort.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Just to let everyone know that the results for the drawing contest will be announced on June 2nd and the last day to submit your drawings is May 31st. Thank you to everyone who submitted a drawing so far, and I hope you are all excited to see who the winner is!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
The results of the Lucario drawing contest are finally here and the winner is:
Team SJK
Congtatulations to them and everyone else who took part in this contest!

(The main post is now updated with Team SJK's winning drawing! Check it out!)

On the other hand, I went to Fanime, (an anime convention held every year at San Jose) and I bought a medium sized Lucario plushie for $55 and a small Riolu plushie for $35 and some other stuff including a pokemon banner and T-shirts. In total, I used about $90 buying Lucario/Riolu items and $200+ buying pokemon things including the Lucario and Riolu plushie. Such a money spending week it has been. :/

So let's have another topic:
What is the most expensive Lucario/Riolu item you purchased/own?
For me the most expensive Lucario/Riolu item I have bought recently is my $55 medium plushie of Lucario. But the most expensive overall was my life sized Lucario that I bought for $150 which I still have with me. (I used it to model my Lucario costume)

Last edited:

olih

Who says you can't go home?
Years
I don't own any Lucario/Riolu item, so I can't really reply to that question :(
It won't be long though!

Last edited:
Years

Well, I don't have anything really related. Might pick up a plushie or two though.

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
Years
Time for another question:
What pokemon game is your strongest Lucario in?
My strongest Lucario is in my pokemon black. He was imported from my soulsilver and before that platinum and diamond. I had to do lots of trading which was worth the effort.

Heh heh, I have no-eye-deer! XD

I have both Platinum and Soul Silver, but can't decide which of my Lucario are stronger! XD

That would have to be my Lucario And The Mystery Of Mew 2-Disc Collector's Edition! I almost never touch the thing at all for it was the last copy I could obtain anywhere!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
So what do you guys think of the Lucario drawing contest? Any thoughts or questions about it? Did you like it? Do you want to see more of it? Eventually we will have another drawing contest if anyone wants to participate, and I could change it back and forth between drawing Lucario or Riolu. Also, I might have to call off the Wi-Fi tournament because we have had no sign-ups for a while now and it's useless to have it hosted when no one is going to show up. If anyone has suggestions for any future contest we should have, feel free to post it here.

Let's have another question:
What is your favorite move for Lucario?
My favorite move for Lucario is Aura Sphere because it is powerful and seems to do a lot of damage. It also looks cooler compared to his other moves in my opinion.

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
Years
Spoiler:

What is your favorite move for Lucario?
Aura Sphere, I like this move than all of the other move he has in his move pool, due to the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back