• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New comer

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2017
    Hello everyone my name is tito
    i just found out about the pokecommunity under 1 month now and i already downloaded like 100 completed pokemon fan games and pokemon rom hacks lol
    i just found out about the whole fan games and pokemon rom hacks really and i am amazed and i might dedicate the next 3 month or so to completing some of the games i have been downloading
    my goal is to finish each pokemon game with a different team each time will never use the same pokemon twice or at least i will try as i know there might be games that require you to use a certain pokemon leaving you with no choice but to play with it
    so far i beat
    pokemon dark rising which was insanely hard and non stop grinding and i didn't even play the kaizo version which is supposed to be easier i will make sure to try it someday
    and now i am playing Pokemon Raptor Ex and i already finished the game but there are after end game events that i will play right now
    it is nice to be part of this community
    and i would like everyone to recommend for me his own top 10 completed pokemon fan games or pokemon rom hacks as i want to play the best games first and there is so many choices to choose from

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Tito! I was quite fascinated when I found out that people make fan games/hacks that I can actually play. That was many years ago. There are many good fan games that our memberbase has come up with. Feel free to check out the Fan Game Recommendation thread which has over 20 pages of recommendations! I hope you continue to enjoy the fan games our community has come up with! Enjoy your stay :D

Last edited:
    Back