• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Journal] Duck Pond

Duck

🦆 quack quack
Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    I may as well make a game log here too.

Right now I'm gunning for at least 10 games in 2021 - let's see how that goes. Right now I don't have a very concrete game list, so let's take this one step at a time. Whenever I feel I've done enough to talk about, I'll post my thoughts here.

Game List:
    Spoiler:

Completed: 5/10

Last edited:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Finally, an update - Molek-Syntez is done! Way later than I'd like because had computer issues which obliterated my savefile, but better late than never.

Spoiler:

Now, for the next game, I was thinking of doing Super Mario 64. A game I've started playing a lot of times, but never actually finished it.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    All about Super Mario 64

Spoiler:

As for my next game ... I'm thinking either finally play a Hat in Time or Stardew Valley.

I bought HiT a long time ago only to discover my computer couldn't run it then but I have a better computer now, so I should probably check it out.
    And I love SDV, but I'm also that stressed obsessive person that can't get past Spring Year 1 or play the game without Timespeed / Chests Anywhere due to FOMO, so, finally sitting down and completing a run of the game could be fun.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    So, as it turns out my PC still can't play a Hat in Time without freaking out and I'm having a number of issues that having to constantly set up the mods on SDV is just annoying so, here we go with something completely different: Pokémon Battle Revolution.

Spoiler:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    So, here's my report on Picross 3D.

Spoiler:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Wow, so ... this is a thing, lol.

I just finished playing Super Mario Odyssey and I can see why it got all that praise, yes.
    Spoiler:

I have recently caved in and bough Pokémon Sword, so, I guess that's the next game I'm gonna play, lol.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    I guess this thread exists. So, I played Potion Craft.

Here are my thoughts
    Spoiler:

I give it 7 / 10

Back