• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anybody EVER finish a RM2k game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    Just curious if anyone has ever finished one? dont reply saying 'almost' either, i want to play a full game

Chaskis Sato

Always Chasing the Night.
    Years
  • Hmm...nope... However their is a web sight called www.skytowergames.com to download already made games by peaple like ourselves or something like that, just go to google.com if its not working.

To finish a game on that program is nearly an impossiable task, I gave up on it and started writting a book instead. Found it to be much funner. Rm2k you need to know how to work EVERYTHING and tweak EVERYTHING to make a great game.

oh yeah try making a pokemon game on it, you just can't. I wanted to make one with all 351 and its so hard to find good reliable sights with the downloadable pokemon monster and chara sets.

And one more thing, the best game I downloaded was Shattered Samurai...lets just let you play it to see for yourself.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    I dont think that a majority of the people who have RM2K ever finish their game cuz, like Chaskis Sato said, you do need to know everything, and a lot of people dont. Some people get bored of it too. I made about 6 rpgs none ever completed. But yeh, there are sites that have completed rpg's.

Lucifer.

Custom'D
    Years
  • Haha, never. I either lose interest or give up. Seeing as most games without a custom battle or menu system aren't worth diddly squat to anyone, I usually end up throwing in the towel whilst trying to make one or both of them.

Yes, I've had RM2K for almost a year and a half and I still can't customise menu and battle systems. Yipee.

Ultimathunder

Ichiban Pok?mon Master
    Years
    • Age 39
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 19, 2006
    lol I've never completed a set as well...I only recently got RM2K3 and it's already starting to slow down on project...mostly because I don't have that much time to work on it. I'm starting a new project soon that I'm hoping to finish...or start...I got way too many assignments to do first...

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • I can customize and make my own battle system and menue system. I know everything there is to know about RM2K (or do I?), yet, come to think of it, I STILL haven't finished a game! However, I do plan on finishing this pkmn one!

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    I have finished like 7 games, 3 of them were in rpg maker 95-, then I did 2 in rm2k and I did 2 others in rm2k3.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • I've completed two games and I think I've said this before. Both were in RM2K and had about an hour and a half gameplay each. I made them when I first started learning RM2K.

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • No need for this topic anymore becaus we have the "Finished Games/Demos Archive" thread. If any of you guys that finished a game (it doesn't have to be Pokemon) post in the Finished Game section to get it listed.

Besides, this is an old thread revived.

*Closed*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back