• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Digimon Your Digital Dream[NEW VERSION 2.0 AVAILABLE!]

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2019
    I think you're mistaken, it's Terriermon that can be picked as a starter, not Lopmon.

However guys NEW UPDATE!!!
    -Lopmon is now a Starter Digimon!
    -Lopmon digivolve at level 16 to Turuiemon(day) or Wendigomon(night).
    -I remeber you that you can create multiple save files now!
    I was thinking to add Kudamon as a new Starter for the Digimon Savers series. Let me know what you think :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Just saw that Lopmon really was available as starter, didn't expect it to be among the Tamer starters though, since Lopmon only had a really important role in the digimon movie which is pretty much a part of digimon adventure 2.

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    One question about the next demo: does it have TOO many digimon with status attacks in the beginning as well?
    Because constantly dealing with poison, paralyze, sleep and confusion is very annoying.
    The RNG needs to be fixed as well, 0.??% chance to poison the enemy while my digimon get poisoned the 1st hit they get on a digimon with poison point and my digimon can easily stay asleep for ~10 turns while enemies wake up right away, bunshin-no-jutsu doesn't do much when you use it yourself because enemies keep getting hits on your digimon pretty much all the time and when the enemy uses it you get almost no hits on it anymore.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2018
    Hello ! i just play this game for 5 minutes and when i choose armadimon as a partner, im getting this script error

Script 'Interpreter' line 276: RuntimeError occurred.

Script error within event 6, map 10 (Digital Dream):
    Exception..................

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2017
    Hey it's a really good job I like it your game is really good when the second beta comes?

Years
  • One question about the next demo: does it have TOO many digimon with status attacks in the beginning as well?
    Because constantly dealing with poison, paralyze, sleep and confusion is very annoying.
    The RNG needs to be fixed as well, 0.??% chance to poison the enemy while my digimon get poisoned the 1st hit they get on a digimon with poison point and my digimon can easily stay asleep for ~10 turns while enemies wake up right away, bunshin-no-jutsu doesn't do much when you use it yourself because enemies keep getting hits on your digimon pretty much all the time and when the enemy uses it you get almost no hits on it anymore.
    We have reduced the status effect, really thank you for reporting it cause you are right, they are annoying too much in early game.

Hello ! i just play this game for 5 minutes and when i choose armadimon as a partner, im getting this script error

Script 'Interpreter' line 276: RuntimeError occurred.

Script error within event 6, map 10 (Digital Dream):
    Exception..................
    Sorry for that error, we didnt know that error cause not many people have chosen Armadillomon as starter, so thank you :)

Hey it's a really good job I like it your game is really good when the second beta comes?
    The new release is coming soon, maybe in a month, you can see the new trailer in the thread page :)

Years
  • Hi (first of all sorry for my bad english, I'm from Brazil so english isn't the easier thing to learn)! I love your game (i don't finish de demo yet, but my renamon digivolve now so I came here for coment) and I can't wait to play the full game (or the next demo). I have a few questions and notes about the game:

* Will you put all digimons in the game (It's like a dream for every digimon fan a game with all digimons but that is hard cause there is always a new digimon, but you know that I'm mean all the digimons until you release the full game)?
    * The starters will be available for capture? Cause i really like most of them and will be so sad haven't they on my team
    * I can walk in the table on the Botamon's Inn, that's just a little mistake but it's better say so you can fix up.
    * The demo finish after defeat Ogremon?
    * There is other way for obtein money besides fight with the other tamers and find the money on chests? Cause there isn't much tamers in the demo and a lot of digimons who is truly hard to capture (cof cof FanBeemon cof cof) so i have to buy lot of digimemorys
    * About all the evolutions, will you put like a guide for we know all the ways for digivolve a digimon and all the formes that the digimon can evolve? I know the surprise of a unexpected evolution is but if we want to complete de analyzer we need to know all the ways and forms that a digimon can evolve
    * When the next demo comes... there is a way for transfer the save I have on this demo to the next demo? Cause I really don't wanna miss my progress. And if have a way, how?

Thank you for doing this amazing work with the game and I hope you can finish it has soon has possible (or release the new demo with more digimons, quest and things to do)

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Hi (first of all sorry for my bad english, I'm from Brazil so english isn't the easier thing to learn)! I love your game (i don't finish de demo yet, but my renamon digivolve now so I came here for coment) and I can't wait to play the full game (or the next demo). I have a few questions and notes about the game:

* Will you put all digimons in the game (It's like a dream for every digimon fan a game with all digimons but that is hard cause there is always a new digimon, but you know that I'm mean all the digimons until you release the full game)?
    * The starters will be available for capture? Cause i really like most of them and will be so sad haven't they on my team
    * I can walk in the table on the Botamon's Inn, that's just a little mistake but it's better say so you can fix up.
    * There is other way for obtein money besides fight with the other tamers and find the money on chests? Cause there isn't much tamers in the demo and a lot of digimons who is truly hard to capture (cof cof FanBeemon cof cof) so i have to buy lot of digimemorys
    * About all the evolutions, will you put like a guide for we know all the ways for digivolve a digimon and all the formes that the digimon can evolve? I know the surprise of a unexpected evolution is but if we want to complete de analyzer we need to know all the ways and forms that a digimon can evolve
    * When the next demo comes... there is a way for transfer the save I have on this demo to the next demo? Cause I really don't wanna miss my progress. And if have a way, how?

Thank you for doing this amazing work with the game and I hope you can finish it has soon has possible (or release the new demo with more digimons, quest and things to do)
    I'm not one of the developers, but I can answer a few of your questions.

*The digimon that will be included in the game are digimon who have NDS sprites, since it would be far too time consuming to make new sprites for all the other digimon.

*The demo does indeed continue till the Ogremon fight, afterwards you can just train and try to catch digimon.

*Other way to get money is with the card game, before you buy anything, buy 5 cards in the shop and keep playing and selling cards.

*It was said that the next demo will be incompatible with the old save files since the beginning of the game will get a complete overhaul for the most part.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2017
    Played the Demo it is very satisfying and just the game i have been waiting for! keep up the good work. will Machinedramon be obtainable in the future updates to the game? also is there any way to donate to assist in the production of this game?

Years
  • Hi (first of all sorry for my bad english, I'm from Brazil so english isn't the easier thing to learn)! I love your game (i don't finish de demo yet, but my renamon digivolve now so I came here for coment) and I can't wait to play the full game (or the next demo). I have a few questions and notes about the game:

Hi, first thank you for your appreciation :)
    *We want to add as many Digimon as possible. We would love someday to have a complete Digimon game with all obtainable Digimon.
    *Yes, the starters will be rare on the wild, but they will be available depending on the zones.
    * About money, in the next version we have added more tamers, but we are thinking other solutions.
    * We plan to do a wiki soon.
    * About save files, this will be the last time you have to reset the entire game. However, we think the new upgrade deserves this sacrifice, Hope you understand.

Played the Demo it is very satisfying and just the game i have been waiting for! keep up the good work. will Machinedramon be obtainable in the future updates to the game? also is there any way to donate to assist in the production of this game?
    Thank you very much, its impossible that Machinedramon will not be in game :)
    It will be both a tremendous villain and an obtainable Digimon.
    Any help would be apreciated to stimolate us to do a better and faster work!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2019
    Will the fan-quests that have gotten a confirmation also be in the next release?

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2017
    dydd edited in a link to their patreon page on their original post. i suggest that link as it worked for me

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2017
    Will the new beta have less starter choices? It was always really hard choosing

Years
  • Will the new beta have less starter choices? It was always really hard choosing
    This are the new Starters: Agumon, Veemon, Guilmon, Gabumon, Patamon, Salamon, Agumon Saver, Gaomon, Lalamon, Renamon, Terriermon, Lopmon. The starter chioce will be more immediate and simple, no more time consuming intro. The starter like Armadillomon and Hawkmon can be found in the wild.
    Don't suggest stupid things, really like the big amount of starters.
    Allows me to start with Lopmon.
    Yes, its nice to have a large amount of choice in th starter :)

Back