• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • Normally The gym's take the name of the city, but since there I'm an "un-official gym" how about... Gym Magma? and the other one can be gym Aqua?

I looked over and saw my pokemon getting ready to rough up some kids, then I saw the pokeballs they were carrying. "Enough," I said. "These are pokemon trainers, we have no quarrel with them."

I walked over to them, bowed, and said "Welcome to Gym Magma, I'm the leader here, Zack Riddle. Who might you be?"

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Oops, forgot my character's theme song, Trying to attacht it now, but it's taking ages, I'll edit this later with the theme, no idea how long it will take to load an MP3
    This is my character theme.
    Okay, forget it, go to http://szicovii.tripod.com/mp3.htm

control + f and look for "One Winged Angel" without the quotes, THAT is the theme, enjoy.

and my pokemon battle theme (gym fight music ^_^)
    music for battle is Team dark- This machine found at http://www.planetdreamcast.com/sonic/listen/sonic_heroes_full.html

Down near the bottom, gotta sign up for fileplanet, but it's free and worth it!

Also, for normal battles, (not against a challenger for the badge) is Mewtwo Battle Theme and Japanese Theme, those are available at http://www.hostultra.com/~mewtwofan/index.php?id=midis

(also check out anti-anti- pokemon section!)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I looked up at Zack, and took note of how confident he was around his pokemon. Sometimes people got a little freaked out by the bigger pokemon. I might just suggest that he be a member of the PBRA. Finaly, I opened my mouth and began to speek.

"I am Easkyla Jaganshi, and I'm from the PBRA. The govenment is planing to tear down the centers and gyms in this ayra. We where hoping that you would let some of our trainers help whith your gym, and the naboring one. What do you say?" I asked. I knew that, by looking at his pokemon, he was a strong trainer. And Nauwy seemed to silently agree whith me. I waited for his reply...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I said "The PBRA? No, I'm not really a member, but I've been thinking about it for some time, and after this incedent, I'm willing to join. I'd be more than happy to have your help, but as for the other gym, they're not really my concern, so, I've got no problem with you helping them." Then I looked around at the wreckage and said "How about we go inside? You can give me the details in there." And led them towards the gym door.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Inside the Gym, it was A simple enough house, but had a gigantic wooden door, that went down, but they couldn't see where it went. I saw them looking and said "The arena is down there, but I actaully live up here."

I led them through a few rooms, then showed them a table, that was made for six. "I always prepare for guests, you never know who'll come by a gym. Anything I can get you? Tea, spring water, soda?"

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
    Years
  • (I have been away for a month or so -_-. Thigny deleted my favourites list. sorry.)

Anyway, I don't wanna be gym aqua, because I don't train water Pok?mon, and I don't want to just copy the games.
    ~~~~~~~
    Anna heard shaking from a distance away, and some police forces... they looked as if they were here to demolish her rival's gym. She and her Pok?mon went up to the window for a closer view. SHe saw the famous Easkyla(you are famous, right?) and her friends, and her rival gym leader of gym magma. (My gym is called the Scaled Feather gym.) Anna stood up and returned Sky, Strike and Flutter to their balls and stepped outside, locking the door behind her. She stepped a few metres away, and flipped her key around. There was a blue button. She pressed it, and a fence slowly rose up from the ground; it was make of shedded Skarmory feathers and wings, and reinforced steel. This easily protected the gym from being demolished. Anna saw the police departing and heading in the opposite direction to her gym, and smiled as she knew they would not get past the gate... she slowly walked up to the group.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Articunoanna said:
    (I have been away for a month or so -_-. Thigny deleted my favourites list. sorry.)

Anyway, I don't wanna be gym aqua, because I don't train water Pok?mon, and I don't want to just copy the games.
    ~~~~~~~
    (No problem, just an idea, but since your changing your gym name, I think I'll change mine, just replace magma with "Rocket", after all, Giovanni is a name that he made for himself (original name is unknown though) so I'll just have my character change his own name later in the rp, or in following RPs, so why not? :badsmile: )

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
    Years
  • (Yeah, but my grandpa is called giovanni....I thought Giovanni was, uh, Giovanni's real name? X_X I must be confusing.)

Anna reahces the gym and knocks on the door. While waiting for an answer, she sees cops shaking their heads in front of the gate, and sees wingull shooting blasts of water at their stun guns, short circuting them. "I hope wingull will be OK...", she thought. She turns back to the door and waits for an answer...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Articunoanna said:
    (Yeah, but my grandpa is called giovanni....I thought Giovanni was, uh, Giovanni's real name? X_X I must be confusing.)
    Umm, no, it's not certain, but there is a ton of different speculations about giavanni's past, but one thing is certain, he DID invent the fissure technique, and some of the speculation, is that he used to be a gym leader under a different name before becoming giovanni.

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • Lauren, a 14 year old girl rode her bike down the street. (pokemorphs allowed, right?) She had taken out many SWAT officers trying to hurt her beloved mew, and was exsughsted, hungry, and hurt. She stopped near the Anna's gym and collapses, her mew flies off for help. She had gotten her mew when the pokemon first started appearing. When the pokemon appeared, she had become part mew as well. Her mew went with her to avoid the pain and destruction being caused by the other legendaries, and because Lauren was part pokemon, so she could understand it.

Articunoanna

Err....what? o_0
    Years
  • Meh, don't worry. But maybe it could be confusing if you were part Pok?mon, so how about a were-mew, sometimes you turn into a mew...is that OK with you? 0.o And Shinyelectrode, do you actually answer the door? @_@

*continues knocking, but notices someone fall off a bike near her scaled feather gym and goes to help*

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Articunoanna said:
    Meh, don't worry. But maybe it could be confusing if you were part Pok?mon, so how about a were-mew, sometimes you turn into a mew...is that OK with you? 0.o And Shinyelectrode, do you actually answer the door? @_@

*continues knocking, but notices someone fall off a bike near her scaled feather gym and goes to help*
    (Sorry X_X)

I opened the door, only to find Anna rushing towards someone who looked as though they fell of their bike, so I got out the pokeball with my best pokemon and released it. In a flash, my Arcanine was there, and I got on it's back, and rushed up besides Anna. "Get on, it'll be faster" I said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back