• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I looked over at Ally. "Maby we should get outta here. You rember what a Beedrill can do? I dont wanna be shishcabob!" I said in my 'I am most definetly faking calm' voice.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • "I can throw my backpack on the beedrill!" Scott said trying to reassure Ally "then we'll run like heck outside!" Scott said with a sweatdrop

Years
  • "we could try that." Ally said, hitting scott on the head. "If we were STUPID!" She exclamied (im trying to think of more words that 'said')

Years
  • (Im not gona do a first person POV anymore)

Easkyla looked over at Scott."Dude, there is a Beedrill flying down the hall way. If you want to be safe, well have to lock it in a room. Then we'll try to watch it. But throwing a backpack at it will only make it mad," she said, thinking about its Twin Needel attack.

Years
  • Easkyla looked at the beedrill.

"Um, you guys, I think we should move. Uh, Its geting kinda close!" She said, fear in her voice.

Years
  • "I didnt mean to hit you hard!" Ally apologized to scott. "I think thats a good idea, we should lock it in a room."
    --
    sorry for the short posts. Im not..feeling to good.

Years
  • "We should lock it in the staff room-" Easkyla stoped dead in here tracks."Ally, Scott, do you see that?" She said, pointing at a bird that looked ALOT like a pidgi.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • "Wow...odd lokin bird!" Scott said and it flew up on his head "Looks like it likes me!" Scott said "Pidger..." the Pidgey said "Hey...is this...a Pokemon!?" Scott said as the Pidgey flew onto Scotts shoulder

Years
  • Ally took a step back, then giggles a bit. "It likes your head Scott! just dont let it poop on you!" She joked, then turning serious again. "Lets get that beedril outa the way!"

Years
  • Easkyla was looking around on the ground, hoping to spot some cool pokemon. A red gilnt cought her eye. "Hey, you guys, I found like 5 pokeballs!" She exsclamed.

Years
  • As Easkyla waited for her frindes, she noteced something moving in the grass. Out walk a small black dog. Easkyla looked agin. It was no small dog, it was a Houndouer!!!

"You guys come quick!" She yelled. The small pokemon began to bark happly at Easkylas feet.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • "Like me?" Scott asked sarcastically to Ally as the Pidgey jumped back onto Scotts Shoulder "Hey buddy wanna come with me?" Scott asked "Pidgeyer!" Pidgey said as he started flying around Scotts head happily "Ill take that as a yes!" Scott said with a smile

Years
  • She looked at it. "Do you wana come whith me?" She said, holding out a pokeball. The Houndouer barked happely and pressed the pokeball and dissapered in a small flash of light.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back