• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Gym prestigue figures

Years
  • Age 72
  • Seen Aug 24, 2020
It is virtually impossible to see the prestige figures on a blue and red team gym especially on a bright day. The red and blue text is not very clear against a dark background it does not stand out same goes for the trainer's nickname.

The yellow team stand out and does not seem to be a problem. Is it possible that this text can be in white as this would stand out against the dark background. Even after altering my screen brightness to full these figures were not clear enough to read.

Thanks

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
It is virtually impossible to see the prestige figures on a blue and red team gym especially on a bright day. The red and blue text is not very clear against a dark background it does not stand out same goes for the trainer's nickname.

The yellow team stand out and does not seem to be a problem. Is it possible that this text can be in white as this would stand out against the dark background. Even after altering my screen brightness to full these figures were not clear enough to read.

Thanks

As much as I agree with you, contrary to popular belief PokéCommunity is not Niantic. You would need to contact Niantic, and I have no idea what the best way to go about that is.

Sorry about that. You can continue to browse around or forums though! PC doesn't bite (except possibly Off Topic).

Back