• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all.

Sn0zel

Shit at UU
Years
  • Hi everybody, I joined this community like 5 seconds ago. My favorite Pokemon are Weavile/Sneasel, Scizor, and Chespin (I like its design too much lol). I like playing on Showdown (usually UU (although I'm not that good at it)), TF2, Civ4 and Civ5, and Pokemon (my favs are BW2, Platinum, and Conquest). Speaking of Platinum, that was my first Pokemon game (although I did get introduced to Pokemon through the card game). The Pokemon only games I haven't gotten since Platinum are USUM and Heartgold. Anyway, I hope I have a great time on these forums.

P.S.-If you need a Heavy for TF2 , hit me up on and I might be able to play with you (high school schedule just loves to f everything up)

P.P.S.-X and Y are the worst Pokemon games that I've played , but that doesn't mean I don't think they're not good.

EDIT: For anyone that wants to comment, what's your fav Pokemon Anime opening? Honestly, I can't decide between Advanced Battle and Galactic Battles. RIP.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi everybody, I joined this community like 5 seconds ago. My favorite Pokemon are Weavile/Sneasel, Scizor, and Chespin (I like its design too much lol). I like playing on Showdown (usually UU (although I'm not that good at it)), TF2, Civ4 and Civ5, and Pokemon (my favs are BW2, Platinum, and Conquest). Speaking of Platinum, that was my first Pokemon game (although I did get introduced to Pokemon through the card game). The Pokemon only games I haven't gotten since Platinum are USUM and Heartgold. Anyway, I hope I have a great time on these forums.

P.S.-If you need a Heavy for TF2 , hit me up on and I might be able to play with you (high school schedule just loves to f everything up)

P.P.S.-X and Y are the worst Pokemon games that I've played , but that doesn't mean I don't think they're not good.

EDIT: For anyone that wants to comment, what's your fav Pokemon Anime opening? Honestly, I can't decide between Advanced Battle and Galactic Battles. RIP.

To me i would choose "advance battle". Speaking of showdown, we can play battles at the showdown if you want, just hit me up dear.

Anyway, enjoy your stay.

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome Sn0zel! We have a Showdown server of our own which you can access on the navigation bar under "Battle". If you're looking more into competitive or learning more about competitive Pokemon battling, we have a section dedicated to just that too. Platinum version is my favorite game in the franchise thus making Sinnoh the best for me. I just absolutely loved the region as a whole. My favorite opening would have to be between Advanced Battle and Diamond and Pearl. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to contact me or another staff member. Enjoy your stay :D

Years
  • Welcome Sn0zel! We have a Showdown server of our own which you can access on the navigation bar under "Battle". If you're looking more into competitive or learning more about competitive Pokemon battling, we have a section dedicated to just that too. Platinum version is my favorite game in the franchise thus making Sinnoh the best for me. I just absolutely loved the region as a whole. My favorite opening would have to be between Advanced Battle and Diamond and Pearl. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to contact me or another staff member. Enjoy your stay :D

I thought you will go with what snozel said if anyone want to comment lol.

Back