• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem with advance map 1.9.2

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2022
    Hey guys!
    I've been planning to build my own Romhack for a while now,
    but every time I wanted to redesign firered or leafgreen, it came to a certain bug:
    After escaping from a Pokémon during the game and getting back to Overworld,
    the NPC closest to me looks like the protagonist and I can only walk a few more steps before running against an invisible wall.
    I tried to use different Roms and different versions of Advance Map, but the bug appeared every time :(
    I hope someone knows something like this and knows how to fix this problem :)

Years
    • Seen today
    You used the second ''look down'' movement type for that NPC in AdvanceMap, that one is bugged. Make sure to use the first ''look down'' in the list or ''no movement'' to make it behave properly.

Back