• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Guide: ☆ Roleplay Theatre's Template Gallery ☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
☆ Roleplay Theatre's Template Gallery ☆

Hello, and welcome to the CSS Template Gallery! Here you'll find ready-to-use templates for your Roleplay Stage or Theater posts, which you can customize further to your heart's content.

For a guide on the basics of CSS and how to create simple templates, you can check out our CSS Guide for roleplayers.

☆ Rules for Submission

• Above all, the template needs to prioritize readability and responsiveness (which means, it needs to work well on both smartphones and computer screens). Here are some pointers:
    • Use max-width to avoid horizontal scrolling.
    • Avoid vibrant, neon colors for your template's backgrounds, and change the text color to one that contrasts them well. Here's a contrast checker to maximize readability!
    • If you set a custom background for your template, set a text color in your template, too. Also be mindful of spoiler tags, as the custom background isn't carried over to what's inside.
    • Consider using a set height for your template, and set overflow to auto to add an internal scroll bar.
    • Keep your font size large enough (at least 12px, for reference).
  • If you use more advanced CSS, please let other users know what it's for and what they can do with those properties.
  • Mark the places where to include text, titles, or additional tidbits with some placeholders or placeholder images!
  • Templates can be submitted through the CSS Guide & Help Thread, as this thread will remain locked at all times.
    • You'll need to create a brief example of how it looks, but also include a second copy of all the CSS surrounded by the [noparse] tag. By doing that, the CSS will be displayed as plain text for easy copy-pasting. For example...
      Code:
      [PLAIN][noparse][div="margin:auto;max-width:60%;"]hello[/div][/PLAIN][/noparse]
  • When everything is ready, we'll move the post over to this thread!

Last edited by a moderator:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Anna's Ultra-Simple Style
Featuring a surprising amount of customization possibilities!

Hi! You're looking at Anna's Ultra-Simple Style! This style exists to give your writing uniform readability on any forum skin, without having to mess around with complicated properties or fiddle with color schemes. This is what constitutes the bare essentials in my eyes! Putting your personal touch into this when you use it is absolutely a-ok, but I would absolutely not recommend trying to introduce color into this style unless you are going to do some serious modifications. Again, the point of this style is to inherit color properties from whatever PC skin a user has active, while still presenting otherwise uniformly across said skins. If you introduce color elements, it gets messy very quickly.

Features:
- a simple header for a title and subtitle/information
- a border between content areas
- text-align:justify because i genuinely believe it to be easier to read
- max-width:800px so it will cap out at that on larger screens and flex down for smaller screens
- height:650px before the scroll bar kicks in

Does Not Feature:
- space for a character image
- places to shove a lot of OOC information
- color customization
- background images

This style is great for people who:
- do not want to fiddle with CSS!
- just want to copy and paste their written content into a box and have it be readable!
- do not want to work with color!
- do not need to include much information other than their post content!
- have to do CSS on mobile (i'm so sorry).

To use this style, copy everything in the box below and insert your content in the appropriate areas!
Code:
[div=max-width:800px; margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto; font-family:verdana; font-size:15px; text-align: justify;][div=font-size:22px; font-weight:bold; border-style:solid; border-width:0px 0px 2px 0px; padding-bottom:10px;]Header[div=font-size:11px; font-weight:normal; text-align:right; font-style:italic;]Subtitle[/div][/div]
[div=padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; max-height:650px; overflow-y:scroll;]Start your text here!

Maybe end it here![/div][/div]

Properties Good For Customization:
- font-family
- font-size
- border-style
- border-width
- font-style
- font-weight
- text-align

Let me know if something broke, I'll fix it promptly~

Last edited:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
Years
Time to submit a template! the proper way...

Eleanor
Roleplay Theatre
Thursday, August 25th, 2022
featuring Arianne probably

Yes, I made this look as close as I could to an actual roleplay post, but this is the part where we shall break the fourth wall. Before you scroll down to grab the code, please have a look at the...

✨ Template description ✨

• Everything is kept inside an outside DIV tag. The size and position of this box, colored background, top and bottom borders, and default text properties are specified here, so this is where you'll have to go to edit those. There are three more DIV tags inside of it, in sequence:
    • The first DIV is the header, with the character information and their picture. It's actually the most complex part of the template, because I have been using FlexBox properties to make it look nice and responsive, without some of the unwanted side effects that the "float" property has. Basically on computer you will see the picture and the info side to side, but on mobile, where the space isn't enough, one will just shift on top of the other and stay centered. To make this happen though, we need to have two more DIV tags inside of this one.
      • The first one is just a CIMG tag for your photo. Remember to specify the URL of your image in there and change the border / shadow properties if necessary. There's both a "border" and "border-bottom" property there to give it that Polaroid look, but you can do without the second one.
      • The second DIV contains the text you see inside the header: character name, location, time, and any additional info you may need. I've added some additional styling to the character name, hence the SPAN tag - in any case, feel free to change anything in here or use BBCode tags for your own styling.
    • Going back to the sequence of boxes inside the outside one, we should now reach the main body, also known as this black box protruding from the left. This is where the height of your template is ultimately decided, because this is the only box with a set height, and in turn, overflow-y:auto. Of course, feel free to change the background color (for example, you could make this box white and the outside background way darker), but remember to change the text color too! The margin and border-radius properties help with giving this box its shape and position.
    • The last DIV in this post (which is optional to keep) doesn't have any particular styling and is there just for some additional notes that you need to remain visible.

✨ Template code ✨

With that done, here's the code! I tried to separate the various tags and some of the properties in them so that it can be easier to find them at first, but please remember that CSS will outright not work if you press "enter" between properties. Yes, as messy as it looks, trying to avoid new lines at all is probably the best strategy for avoiding large empty spaces...

The code here comes with the same backgrounds you see in this example (find them by looking for "background-image") as well as the same fonts that are being used in this example. I've put some words in Caps as placeholders, hoping they'll be easier to find or highlight with CTRL+F - but in any case, these are:
  • IMAGE LINK - add here a link to the image of your character!
  • NAME, LOCATION, TIME, INFO - all the header text. Use whatever you need and delete what you don't need~
  • MAIN BODY - for your post!
  • FOOTNOTES - self-explanatory, I hope!
I'd appreciate to be credited if you use this CSS, at least without editing it much - I've already added a tidbit at the end of the code, as well as in this example, to show how it would look! No need to do anything more visible than that. This is a rework of the CSS I'm currently using for my character Arianne Chandler (and her friends) in Trainers! So you can see it in action over there as well.

Of course, if anything breaks or if you need help with the CSS, feel free to message me and I'll try my best to fix stuff ♥

And now the code:
Spoiler:

Footnotes: Write anything you want in here, or delete this DIV entirely! I usually put here the list of caught Pokémon or carried items that my character has on them during a post.
CSS by Eleanor

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024

[tab=intro]INTRO[/tab] • [tab=code]CODE[/tab] • [tab=how-this-works]HOW THIS WORKS[/tab] • [tab=customization]CUSTOMIZATION[/tab]

INTRODUCTION

A lot of people on RPT have figured out how to adapt this for their posts already, but here's a super simple version of my tabs layout for those who want a more detailed way to track inventory, Pokémon, merits, etc. neatly in their posts!

It features an interactive menu at the top you can use to navigate between different 'pages' within the post. Here are a few examples of how I use it in RP (click to go to post):

I've simplified it as much as possible, while still having tons of customizable elements to it.

This layout does require a bit more maintenance, so be aware that it's not quite as simple as some of the other 'plug in your text and go' layouts, but once you get used to it it's not that difficult to manage. That said, I wouldn't choose it for your first CSS/BBCode venture unless you want to put in some time looking at and familiarizing yourself with the code, but if you have played around with CSS before and want to try something a little different, then give it a go!

CODE

Code:
[span="color: #f5e8c7;"][PLAIN]
[center][cimg="width:750px;"]https://i.imgur.com/RRWhL3R.png[/cimg]

[cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #f5e8c7; font-family: open sans; text-align: left; color: #ac7188; padding: 2%; border-bottom: 7px solid #ecccb2; border-top: 7px solid #ecccb2;"][CENTER][tabgroup][tab=one][span="color: #bd7765;"][B]ONE[/B][/span][/tab] ‧ [tab=two][span="color: #bd7765;"][B]TWO[/B][/span][/tab] ‧ [tab=three][span="color: #bd7765;"][B]THREE[/B][/span][/tab] ‧ [tab=four][span="color: #bd7765;"][B]FOUR[/B][/span][/tab][/tabgroup][tabcontent][/CENTER]
[tabpanel=one][H2]TITLE ONE[/H2]
[cd="padding: 2%; height: 500px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll;"]tabpanel 1 text[/cd]

[/tabpanel][tabpanel=two][H2]TITLE TWO[/H2]
[cd="padding: 2%; height: 500px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll;"]tabpanel 2 text[/cd]

[/tabpanel][tabpanel=three][H2]TITLE THREE[/H2]
[cd="padding: 2%; height: 500px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll;"]tabpanel 3 text[/cd]

[/tabpanel][tabpanel=four][H2]TITLE FOUR[/H2]
[cd="padding: 2%; height: 500px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll;"]tabpanel 4 text[/cd]

[/tabpanel][/tabcontent][/cd][/center]

[/PLAIN][/span]

HOW THIS WORKS

Since this is not a full CSS tutorial, I will assume some basic CSS knowledge and will not be going over every element in the code (although I will still go over the style elements in the customization tab) - I will focus on the four tab elements that make this template work.

[tabgroup] - creates a tab group that will contain one or more [tab] elements. You will use this to create your menu. You only need one tab group in the code.

[tab] - use tab tags to surround menu items. Tab names have to match up to a [tabpanel] name. For example, in the code template, I have[tab=one], which links to [tabpanel=one]. This tells the code that, when you click "one" in the menu, to go to the corresponding tabpanel. Note that this is case-sensitive, meaning [tab=one] will not match with [tabpanel=ONE], for example.

[tabcontent] - creates a container for all your tabpanels. Inactive panels within it are hidden until you click a different menu item, and only one panel will show at a time, creating the 'different pages' effect. You only need one tabcontent tag and its closing tag.

[tabpanel] - use tabpanel tags to surround each 'page' within your code. This will correspond with each menu item.

I have made this template with 4 tabs, but if you want more/less, you will just have to remove/add the necessary tabs and tabpanels.

WHAT YOU NEED TO CHANGE EVERY POST

Yes, every post. This is really where most of the 'maintenance' I was talking about comes in - in order for the code to work, the name of each tab and its corresponding tabpanel name must be a unique instance of it on the entire webpage.

That means if you have [tab=pokemon][/tab] in one post, for example, and you also have this in your next post, the code doesn't know which one to pull up and will likely just take you to the Pokemon panel of your first post.

A simple fix for this is to just add a number within the name to differentiate it from the last/next post's tags. When I change my post CSS, I will just go through all the [tab] and [tabpanel] names and name them according to my chapter post, so [tab=pokemon1-1][/tab] in Post 1-1, [tab=pokemon1-2][/tab] in the next one, and so on.

CUSTOMIZATION

And now, for the fun part (to me)! Outside of the tabs, this is a fairly basic code, but there are some color elements for you to play with, if you choose to. I've also left a header space at the top if you want to add a header image like a banner, but you do not have to.

Header

I like to make these as a static graphic rather than code a banner, they usually look more interesting and I can use fonts that aren't on every system and overlay them over images, character art, etc.

If you don't want a header, you can simply remove the [cimg="width:750px;"]https://i.imgur.com/sN14bzc.png[/cimg] at the very top of the code.

Editing Style

The following style elements can be edited. You can add fancier stuff also, but I will just list out all the bits in the main container that you can customize within the template.

background-color
Self-explanatory! Changes the base colour of the main container.

font-family
Changes the font style - you can view which fonts are available on PC by opening the fonts drop-down menu in the post editor.

DftiyH7.png

text-align
Left by default on most sites, but you can also use center, justify or right.

color
Changes the color of all text within the container. Note that it will not apply to links.

border-bottom & border-top
A bit of extra decoration. The three things you can change are how thick the border is, the style (solid, dashed, etc - full list of values here) and the colour.

Additional

By default, I've added a scrollbox to each tabpanel, but if you don't want a panel to scroll, you can just remove the [cd][/cd] tags around the 'tabpanel x text'. This gets rid of the scrollbar and your container will just stretch with the content. I personally only have the scrollbar within the actual writing portion of my posts, and leave the other ones without a scrollbar.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
JOURNEY
OOC Information can go here, or whatever

Title

Like the other layout, but without tabs! Just a basic, colour-customizable layout. The header is just decorated text in this one, so you can edit it within the code, or replace it with an image if you want to be a bit fancier.

There is a fixed post title and a bit of OOC space at the top that you can use to put inventory, Pokémon info, post date, featured writers etc. if you like.

Code

Code:
[span="color: #617eaa;"][PLAIN][center][span="font-family: oswald; letter-spacing: 20px; text-align: left; color: #617eaa; font-size: 250%;"][B]JOURNEY[/B][/span][cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #f9f5eb; font-family: open sans; text-align: left; color: #617eaa; padding: 2%; border-bottom: 10px solid #d9cdaf; border-top: 10px solid #617eaa;"][CENTER]OOC Information can go here, or whatever[/CENTER]
[H2][b]Title[/b][/H2]
[cd="padding: 2%; height: 500px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll;"]text goes here[/cd]
[/cd][/center]
[/PLAIN][/span]

Customization

The following style elements can be edited. You can add fancier stuff also, but I will just list out all the bits in the main container that you can customize within the template.

background-color
Self-explanatory! Changes the base colour of the main container.

font-family
Changes the font style - you can view which fonts are available on PC by opening the fonts drop-down menu in the post editor.

DftiyH7.png

text-align
Left by default on most sites, but you can also use center, justify or right.

color
Changes the color of all text within the container. Note that it will not apply to links.

border-bottom & border-top
A bit of extra decoration. The three things you can change are how thick the border is, the style (solid, dashed, etc - full list of values here) and the colour.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Jane Doe
she/her ✦ 25 ✦ Laverre City

Party

Bill's PC
A simple design based on old school Windows UI. I've set it up for a typical Pokemon RP, but of course you could use the top container for any other kind of character info instead.

Available in 5 different colour schemes - click below for the corresponding code!

[tab=purple][/tab] [tab=green][/tab] [tab=blue][/tab] [tab=pink][/tab] [tab=grey][/tab]

Purple
Code:
[PLAIN][center][cimg="width: 750px;"]https://i.imgur.com/RRymEuw.png[/cimg][cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #b8bedd; text-align: left; color: #ffffff; padding: 2%; font-size: 90%; font-family: source code pro;"][cd="float: left; width: 200px;"][CIMG="height: 140px;"]https://i.imgur.com/Ymncg8H.png[/CIMG][/cd][FONT="Press Start 2P"]CHARACTER NAME[/FONT]
CHARACTER ✦ INFO ✦ HERE

[FONT="Press Start 2P"]Party[/FONT]
POKEMON ICONS HERE

[/cd]
[cimg="width: 750px;"]https://i.imgur.com/RRymEuw.png[/cimg][cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #b8bedd; font-family: source code pro; text-align: left; color: #ffffff; padding: 2%;"][RIGHT][SUP][URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=478217"][span="color: #8e78ae;"]css by juno[/span][/URL][/SUP][/RIGHT][FONT="Press Start 2P"]Post Title[/FONT]
[cd="padding: 2%; height: 500px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll;"]POST CONTENT[/cd]
[/cd][/center][/PLAIN]

Green
Code:
[PLAIN][center][cimg="width: 750px;"]https://i.imgur.com/nHTFofW.png[/cimg][cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #e9edc9; text-align: left; color: #ce965e; padding: 2%; font-size: 90%; font-family: source code pro;"][cd="float: left; width: 200px;"][CIMG="height: 140px;"]https://i.imgur.com/dfw3MN0.png[/CIMG][/cd][FONT="Press Start 2P"]CHARACTER NAME[/FONT]
CHARACTER ✦ INFO ✦ HERE

POKEMON ICONS HERE

[/cd]
[cimg="width: 750px;"]https://i.imgur.com/nHTFofW.png[/cimg][cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #e9edc9; font-family: source code pro; text-align: left; color: #ce965e; padding: 2%;"][RIGHT][SUP][URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=478217"][span="color: #b0bf82;"]css by juno[/span][/URL][/SUP][/RIGHT][FONT="Press Start 2P"]Post Title[/FONT]
[cd="padding: 2%; height: 500px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll;"]POST CONTENT[/cd]
[/cd][/center][/PLAIN]

Blue
Code:
[PLAIN][center][cimg="width: 750px;"]https://i.imgur.com/XFFJ0oc.png[/cimg][cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #b0d0d3; text-align: left; color: #eaf2d7; padding: 2%; font-size: 90%; font-family: source code pro;"][cd="float: left; width: 200px;"][CIMG="height: 140px;"]https://i.imgur.com/iPWeGBb.png[/CIMG][/cd][FONT="Press Start 2P"]CHARACTER NAME[/FONT]
CHARACTER ✦ INFO ✦ HERE

POKEMON ICONS HERE

[/cd]
[cimg="width: 750px;"]https://i.imgur.com/XFFJ0oc.png[/cimg][cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #b0d0d3; font-family: source code pro; text-align: left; color: #eaf2d7; padding: 2%;"][RIGHT][SUP][URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=478217"][span="color: #3a849c;"]css by juno[/span][/URL][/SUP][/RIGHT][FONT="Press Start 2P"]Post Title[/FONT]
[/cd][/center][/PLAIN]

Pink
Code:
[PLAIN][center][cimg="width: 750px;"]https://i.imgur.com/J38THXS.png[/cimg][cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #efcfe3; text-align: left; color: #d1849c; padding: 2%; font-size: 90%; font-family: source code pro;"][cd="float: left; width: 200px;"][CIMG="height: 140px;"]https://i.imgur.com/ANYtcX1.png[/CIMG][/cd][FONT="Press Start 2P"]CHARACTER NAME[/FONT]
CHARACTER ✦ INFO ✦ HERE

POKEMON ICONS HERE

[/cd]
[cimg="width: 750px;"]https://i.imgur.com/J38THXS.png[/cimg][cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #efcfe3; font-family: source code pro; text-align: left; color: #d1849c; padding: 2%;"][RIGHT][SUP][URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=478217"][span="color: #ffffff;"]css by juno[/span][/URL][/SUP][/RIGHT][FONT="Press Start 2P"]Post Title[/FONT]
[/cd][/center][/PLAIN]

Grey
Code:
[PLAIN][center][cimg="width: 750px;"]https://i.imgur.com/5WRIE1v.png[/cimg][cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #d5d5d5; text-align: left; color: #757a7c; padding: 2%; font-size: 90%; font-family: source code pro;"][cd="float: left; width: 200px;"][CIMG="height: 140px;"]https://i.imgur.com/9ecWnjS.png[/CIMG][/cd][FONT="Press Start 2P"]CHARACTER NAME[/FONT]
CHARACTER ✦ INFO ✦ HERE

POKEMON ICONS HERE

[/cd]
[cimg="width: 750px;"]https://i.imgur.com/5WRIE1v.png[/cimg][cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #d5d5d5; font-family: source code pro; text-align: left; color: #757a7c; padding: 2%;"][RIGHT][SUP][URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=478217"][span="color: #000000;"]css by juno[/span][/URL][/SUP][/RIGHT][FONT="Press Start 2P"]Post Title[/FONT]
[/cd][/center][/PLAIN]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024

CHARACTER NAME

CHARACTER ✦ INFO ✦ HERE

MISC. INFO

MORE ✦ INFO ✦ HERE

COLOURBLOCKING

A simple design featuring three multicoloured container blocks. I have 4 premade colour schemes here, but can be easily edited to any other colours as well. Just scope out the three properties to customize:

background-color
color
border-left

Because there are 3 different colored containers, there will be 3 instances of each you will have to change. The premades are below, switch between colour schemes for their respective codes.

[tab=autumn][/tab] [tab=winter][/tab] [tab=spring][/tab] [tab=summer][/tab]

AUTUMN HARVEST (CURRENT)

Code:
[PLAIN][center][cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #bfb5af; text-align: left; color: #582c4d; padding: 2%; font-family: catamaran; border-left: 7px solid #a26769;"][h3]CHARACTER NAME[/h3]CHARACTER ✦ INFO ✦ HERE[/cd]
[cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #ece2d0; text-align: left; color: #a26769; padding: 2%; font-family: catamaran; border-left: 7px solid #a26769;"][h3]MISC. INFO[/h3]MORE ✦ INFO ✦ HERE[/cd]
[cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #d5b9b2; font-family: catamaran; text-align: left; color: #582c4d; padding: 2%; border-left: 7px solid #a26769;"][RIGHT][SUP][URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=478217"][span="color: #ece2d0;"]css by juno[/span][/URL][/SUP][/RIGHT][h3]POST TITLE[/h3]
[cd="padding: 2%; height: 500px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll;"]POST CONTENT[/cd][/cd][/center][/PLAIN]

WINTER SNOW

Code:
[PLAIN][center][cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #cfe5f1; text-align: left; color: #536b78; padding: 2%; font-family: catamaran; border-left: 7px solid #7c98b3;"][h3]CHARACTER NAME[/h3]CHARACTER ✦ INFO ✦ HERE[/cd]
[cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #accbe1; text-align: left; color: #637081; padding: 2%; font-family: catamaran; border-left: 7px solid #6d7b8e;"][h3]MISC. INFO[/h3]MORE ✦ INFO ✦ HERE[/cd]
[cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #94abc1; font-family: catamaran; text-align: left; color: #FFFFFF; padding: 2%; border-left: 7px solid #536b78;"][RIGHT][SUP][URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=478217"][span="color: #d5e9f4;"]css by juno[/span][/URL][/SUP][/RIGHT][h3]POST TITLE[/h3]
[cd="padding: 2%; height: 500px; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll;"]POST CONTENT[/cd][/cd][/center][/PLAIN]

SPRING BLOOMS

Code:
[PLAIN][center][cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #f8e7e0; text-align: left; color: #9d8189; padding: 2%; font-family: catamaran; border-left: 7px solid #e8af97;"][h3]CHARACTER NAME[/h3]CHARACTER ✦ INFO ✦ HERE[/cd]
[cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #f3d6dc; text-align: left; color: #9d8189; padding: 2%; font-family: catamaran; border-left: 7px solid #e29ba9;"][h3]MISC. INFO[/h3]MORE ✦ INFO ✦ HERE[/cd]
[cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #c4d3ca; font-family: catamaran; text-align: left; color: #719680; padding: 2%; border-left: 7px solid #aec2b6;"][RIGHT][SUP][URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=478217"][span="color: #9d8189;"]css by juno[/span][/URL][/SUP][/RIGHT][h3]POST TITLE[/h3]

SUMMER ZEST

Code:
[PLAIN][center][cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #fdf3c1; text-align: left; color: #c68a02; padding: 2%; font-family: catamaran; border-left: 7px solid #fdb10b;"][h3]CHARACTER NAME[/h3]CHARACTER ✦ INFO ✦ HERE[/cd]
[cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #f5d181; text-align: left; color: #d35356; padding: 2%; font-family: catamaran; border-left: 7px solid #fe8535;"][h3]MISC. INFO[/h3]MORE ✦ INFO ✦ HERE[/cd]
[cd="max-width: 750px; background-color: #f6aa78; font-family: catamaran; text-align: left; color: #b20000; padding: 2%; border-left: 7px solid #b20000;"][RIGHT][SUP][URL="https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=478217"][span="color: #d35356;"]css by juno[/span][/URL][/SUP][/RIGHT][h3]POST TITLE[/h3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back