• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile How could Gen 9 be introduced to Pasio?

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2023
    I just wanted to start this up to began brainstorming on it. When and who do you think we'll have our first Gen 9 sync pair? It was a while before we got a Gen 8 representative in the game, so I'm curious how soon our next region's trainers will be coming in. We may not know much about the characters yet, but I'm pretty positive we'll be waiting until the games release at least, but not sure how soon after DeNA will wait until they start coming in, or how they'll be brought to the game.

Years
  • Same way they did Gloria I think. We might just get one of the protags and Miriadon or Koriadon as the first Paldea Sync Pair. But lets wait till we get Hisui characters first lol

Years
  • I think it's possible to have our first gen 9 pair release around when SV come out! A new gen (Legends isn't a new main series gen in the same way other main games are so it doens't count imo) hasn't come out during Masters's release yet so it seems plausible they'd want to advertise it in such a way. Probably going to be the protags - I can see it being the female + Koraidon personally.

Back