• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen [SPOILERS] Game Release Information DISCUSSION/CHAT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    I got my Heart Gold! Woo, I caught a level 6 Venonat on my PokeWalker already.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ugh... I have terrible luck with the PokéWalker. I only caught one Pokémon, a Sentret, and got no items whatsoever.

NatureKeeper

Guess what? I cannot pre-order it. I have to get it by the next weekend!

So I miss a figurine. SOO? The game is epic!

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
  • Still haven't tried out the Pokewalker yet, though I am loving having my Mareep follow me around. Once I get it trained, I'll be using it to destroy Falkner. XD

sabapple

Fly High☆
    Years
  • Hey guys! The games finally came out here in the US! :D I waited in a line outside Gamestop in the pouring rain though, but it was worth it! But I was a tad upset when the first patch of grass that I walk into holds a shiny Pidgey! I had no Pokeball's and I almost threw my DS! DDD: The horror of it all!

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
  • Aaaand it didn't come today. I think I shot my mailman the look of DEATH, even though it's not his fault.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Also, in Mt.Mortar, a poke maniac talked about a karate guy beating him up. So we can assume the karate master guy is deep inside, and will give you a tyrogue if you beat him, just like before.

NatureKeeper

Hey Guys! Guess what? I ordered my US Soul Silver from Play-Asia. I am going to transfer the money probably tommorrow and wait for it silently to arrive, so I can enjoy it.

I guess I'll pick up a TRU Arceus from a trade threas for the Sinjoh event, though.

Last edited:

EmzStar

GERONIMO!!
    Years
  • Guess what? I cannot pre-order it. I have to get it by the next weekend!

So I miss a figurine. SOO? The game is epic!

I preordered mine when You could start preordering them. But why can't you preorder it? And I've got to wait an EXTRA day because of the UK release being on a Friday (When I'm at school!)
    CAN'T WAIT 10 MORE DAYS!!!!

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Best Thing In The Game:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • I am loving this game. Omg. It's pretty great. Though honestly I'm kinda mad that the Dance Theatre only has that one chick and you can't battle her. I LIKED the Eevee dancers. Great training, and it was awesome.

Can't stop giggling...xD I have a shiny Amphaross, and I just healed the real "Amphy", the one you get the Secretpotion for. My Amphaross is following me and while standing next to Amphy, I clicked my Amphaross and a big heart appeared over him and it said 'Amphaross is VERY interested in Amphy"

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Ok, Hirro and I have decided that this thread has run its course. Now that we know everything about the games, and that it's released in English and stuff can be discussed in separate threads anyway, this thread comes to a close.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back