• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm Roy

Years
  • I'm new here, I've been looking at the forums here and just decided to join...I'll probably just help out at the Game boards, and I hope to make some friends here.

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
  • well weclome aboard!
    im glad you came, youll soon see that PC is the coolest place on earth...eeer...web?
    have fun, OBEY the rulz like you would your thrist *drink 7up motto flashes*, and stay avtive without spaming...

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • Greetings Roy, enjoy here you your stay, fun you have posting, my posts disregard you as I mangle them tend to... meditate, I must. Now, join the penguin club you should, and receive a penguin you will.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Yo, Roy. Welcome to the friendliest Pokemon place on earth---Pokemon Community. Hope ya have fun here. Don't SPAM, alright?
    Or the mods here will kill ya. XD

^_~

Back