• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi all

Years
  • Hi,

I am Pauli and been a fan of pokemon since it started back in the late 90's, though stopped watching it shortly after the indigo league and didn't play any games since Yellow, though recently got back into pokemon with Pokemon Let's Go and Shield. I even bought a copy of Ultra Moon to put me through to the release of Shield.

Years
  • Hi Pauli! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! We are happy to have you here! ^^

Have you been enjoying Shield so far? Personally, I've really liked it. And I'm extremely excited about the new content as well!

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out! Hope you enjoy your time here! <3

Years
  • How did you like those games? I'm a fan of them all, though tbh I could do without the GO-style mechanics in Let's Go lol. Still, very cute game! Welcome and see you around Pauli. :>

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2021
    Welcome there, hope you'll enjoy it here! I've been there with the hiatuses. I actually just ordered the gens I skipped.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Pauli! Welcome to the community! I'm glad to hear your hiatus didn't stop you from enjoying and engaging in Pokémon in the long run. Lots of us took a very similar route and landed in this very same forum because of it!

Have you been enjoying the forums so far? :)

Back