• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So heyyy!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2019
    Hi! The name is KingXander!

Yes I chose RED instead of BLUE stop getting Triggered and yes I dislike Blastoise.

DEALWTIHIT

Okay sorry

So... I'ma go now. Bye!!!

Oh balls forgot one thing.

I literally finished Pokemon red last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Interesting. I didn't even know the old games were available that way.

Why do you think picking red over blue would led to some sort of triggering of people?

In any case, welcome. You do seem to have a passion for Pokemon, at least.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2019
    Thanks!

It's mainly cause, when I play Pokemon in college I have a few friends who chose BLUE when we all bought a game on eshop and they got SUPER triggered when I chose red.

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • Hello! I'm new here too.

I never played first gen games whatsoever .--. Well, at least not finished. I stopped at Mt. Moon I guess. Tho I already finished Leaf Green

Sorvete

Novice
    Years
  • In Leaf Green? It was Venusaur, Jolteon, Rhydon, Starmie, Snorlax and Dodrio

(I remember spending so much time in the game corner trying to get Shadow Ball for my Snorlax and Ice Beam for Starmie :p)

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    hey Xander and welcome n.n
    love your name btw. I've been repeating the game for few times and never got bored xD
    Anyway, enjoy your time and feel free to send me a VM if you want to chat :)

See ya around <3

Back