• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hidden fates error pack

Is the pack worth extra as a error pack

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2019
    I have a hidden fates shiny mewtwo pack that is discolored where the green is it's blue the fates is dull and the Pokemon is not yellow is this pack worth any extra or no?

Years
  • I have a hidden fates shiny mewtwo pack that is discolored where the green is it's blue the fates is dull and the Pokemon is not yellow is this pack worth any extra or no?

I'd be concerned that is a counterfeit pack rather than an error pack. Do you have any photos you can upload as an attachment to your next post? To add attachments, click "Use Full Editor", click the paper clip icon with the small arrow next to it, then select Manage Attachments, in the window that pops up, drag your photos into the box and wait for the upload to finish, then close the window and click "Post".

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'd also be concerned about it being a counterfeit, sadly. Pics would be helpful!

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2019
    I'd be concerned that is a counterfeit pack rather than an error pack. Do you have any photos you can upload as an attachment to your next post? To add attachments, click "Use Full Editor", click the paper clip icon with the small arrow next to it, then select Manage Attachments, in the window that pops up, drag your photos into the box and wait for the upload to finish, then close the window and click "Post".

Attachments

• 3ACA0AD7-8F5C-4AED-8F63-386E2DD74B82.jpeg
      3ACA0AD7-8F5C-4AED-8F63-386E2DD74B82.jpeg
      120.3 KB · Views: 13
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2019
    It was straight out of a shiny meta gross ultra ball collection box yesterday and when I seen it I stopped and put it to the side I got the box from target it was just strange to me

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Unfortunately places like Walmart, Target, and dollar stores in general aren't above getting their supplies from third parties. :( Not saying they're all counterfeit, but it's something all collectors should be mindful of.

But yes, in your case it appears you've found a legitimate Hidden Fates shiny Mewtwo alternative pack art. Good grab!

Last edited:
    Years
  • How much would a pack like the one I found be worth if I was to sell?

IMO, too many would declare it a fake just based on the way it looks for many to really even consider buying.

I'd say open it so that the booster stays mostly intact and keep the empty wrapper as an unusual collection piece. Maybe you'll pull that damn Shiny Vault Charizard that has had people going crazy after this set.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Yeah even if it's legit, its not gonna be worth anymore than any other HF packs cause, well, we don't know what's in it, haha. Open it, that's what boosters are for! Then hang on to the packaging for a fun keepsake. That's what I would do. :)

Back