• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

kapparill

kapparill#8871
Years
  • Hello!
    I am kapparill, and I have been involved in the ROM Hacking community for 3 years now, but only now do I speak here, and involve myself specifically in this site. I hope to assist research and development in the Generation III games, specifically Pokémon Emerald, and maybe even start up a new semi-custom ROM Hack on my own!
    Cheers.

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Hi!
    It's nice to meet you.
    Your plan sounds awesome! I hope you find what you're looking for.
    Do you have a favourite Pokémon?
    And if you don't mind me asking, what got you in to ROM hacking?

Last edited:

kapparill

kapparill#8871
    Years
  • Hello!
    My favourite Pokemon is definitely Marill, it's just so cute :P
    I got into ROM Hacking when I played Pokemon Light Platinum. Sure, it may not have ages all too well, but it was very advanced for its time, and kinda inspired me to ROM Hack myself!

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • Hello!
    My favourite Pokemon is definitely Marill, it's just so cute :P
    I got into ROM Hacking when I played Pokemon Light Platinum. Sure, it may not have ages all too well, but it was very advanced for its time, and kinda inspired me to ROM Hack myself!

Marill is an adorable round boi.
    And that's awesome! I wish you success with your ROM hacking escapade.

Back