• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunger Games Challenge

SevenShirokami

Cosmo of Light and Dark
Years
  • I'd like to do this challenge as well, but I was wondering if it absolutely had to be updated here.
    You see, I'd like to do it in a crudely drawn comic, since it is pretty much a Nuzlocke challenge with a Hunger Games twist (which, ironically, I had been considering doing BEFORE I found this thread. I just had no ideas what the rules would be, so THANK YOU!)

I was also wondering if I might be able to add a few personal rules?

If so, then...well, Happy Hunger Games~!! (And may the odds be EVER in your favor!)
    Username: SevenShirokami
    Game: Platinum
    Ultimate: Hrmm... No, just the type rule.

Oh, and by the way, the personal rules I was wondering about would be:
    -Using ONLY the very first Pokemart (like the Cornucopia, you know?)
    -Nicknaming all Pokemon with names that are similar to/reflect the names of the tributes in the books. (i.e. a Budew named Rue, Squirtle named Finnick, etc.)

Last edited:

GGK

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2015
    Oh my God, I am so sorry for not being on. I have had so much stuff going on including school and sports I completely forgot about this. I'll try to update later.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2012
    My first official challenge. Sounds interesting.

ScreenName; Levi
    Game; Crystal
    Ultimate?; No, though I will follow the district typing from the ultimate

Last edited:
    Back