• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Armies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
  • Sorry, I missed it.
    Crap! DM is in an army!

No... that's good! Yes! *collects weapons to challenge Stripes's army* Any army with Dark Magician in it is currently victim of me, sadistic owner of May's Mons!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    *sits back to watch DP's army fight Stripe's army*Wait a minute here!FZ,how could you suggest DP challenge me!You wanna see us kill each other don't you?!*cough*No jk.Srry.Had one to many mini pepsis in the last hour.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • okay, i wanna challenge Angel Tabitha! now lesse... *calls out a bunch of Gyrados and Dragonites and calls Rayquaza to his side* let the games begin.
    EDIT: just wondering, i think each army should get like three kingdoms, and then if you win a battle, you win one of your opponents kingdoms, and if you lose, you forfeit one of your's... good idea?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    ACManga said:
    okay, i wanna challenge Angel Tabitha! now lesse... *calls out a bunch of Gyrados and Dragonites and calls Rayquaza to his side* let the games begin.
    EDIT: just wondering, i think each army should get like three kingdoms, and then if you win a battle, you win one of your opponents kingdoms, and if you lose, you forfeit one of your's... good idea?
    Attack em will you?*calls out army to attack ACManga*

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • Rayquaza, attack the wolf demons! Gyrados's, fill this place up with water and Dragonite's fly as high as you can. same with you Rayquaza. I'll be under the water.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • Argh, I shoulda explained the battles more. Are you two going to battle then?
    Alrighty.
    Anywho, the kingdom thing sounds cool.
    The way the battles work is you give me random numbers*5*, nothing higher than 100, and I do some calculating. Whoever wins that, which I'll explain later, wins the first day of war. Each war lasts 5 days.

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • HA! i don't need any help! *tells the Gyrados to follow him*
    EDIT: whoops, i guess i posted too late... okay, then i start out with 3 kingdoms on the clouds.

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • Pokemon Armies!Mostly Zangooses,Kyogres,and groudons.But some wolfs!And Monsters with large heads that eat you through their mind!

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    Flygon_Zero said:
    Argh, I shoulda explained the battles more. Are you two going to battle then?
    Alrighty.
    Anywho, the kingdom thing sounds cool.
    The way the battles work is you give me random numbers*5*, nothing higher than 100, and I do some calculating. Whoever wins that, which I'll explain later, wins the first day of war. Each war lasts 5 days.
    Oh ok.5 days huh?Ok.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Kay... koolies... I challenge Stripes's army next... *winks*

Oh, and by the way, Rudy, I put you as the first person on my protected list as I assumed you'd want to read it and I actually know your xanga username.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    @.@ ! I need an army! I'll Chose Execel Saga for creature based anime... Okay, So it's not creature based, BUT it does have Puchu and Menchi! And I will Recruit People and Creatures from other Animes, And Animals To Destroy You all! And I chalenge... GOHAN!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back