• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Armies

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ahh me??wait until I get an army.Reploid Zero changed his name again.now its ...sorry can't remember.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Rudy! Get us our Armies! I wanna Wage war with Gohan! Mwahahahahahahahahahaha*Coughworshipmethisisasubliminalmessageworshipmeandletmealwayswinwarscough*

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    FireEmporer said:
    Rudy! Get us our Armies! I wanna Wage war with Gohan! Mwahahahahahahahahahaha*Coughworshipmethisisasubliminalmessageworshipmeandletmealwayswinwarscough*
    XD That's a bad cough you have there!

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Angel Tabitha said:
    XD That's a bad cough you have there!
    LOL yeah!

Edit: Do I need another Anime? Is mine bad

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Stripes said:
    Come on let's get the war going!
    Um, Stripes, we don't actually role-play it *sob sob* Anyhow... *wicked grin changes to frown* Why the heck is DM your army leader, lolz?

*frown changes to wicked grin* I don't care... as long as I win! XD j/k

Mmm... FireEmperor, you need to change your spoilers so Rudy is now Vincent Valentine!

yay Gwennie! sorry that was random lolz ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back