• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[News] The US Army is starting its own esports team

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • 23kvKynpKDnCiHTvBCZU7K-970-80.jpg

In an attempt to become more relatable to the youth as well as increase their presence overall to raise awareness and help encourage some of the youth to consider a career in the armed forces, the US Army is starting their own E-sports team.

Read more of the US Army's E-sports intentions here

Whatchu guys and ladies think?

Phenomenal or Dreadful?

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Cringy. Esports sucks and seeing something as big and important as the military stoop down to this to attract ADHD kids is just wow.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • I wanna see the US Army's team be part of something like i dunno Rainbow Six Siege, Fortnite, and maybe even League of Legends.

I wanna see the US Army body the likes of well known names and represent North America in every competition. FOR MURICA!

~~totally America fan here btw~~

TY

First its the US Air Force sponsoring C9, now this. Interesting to see how it ends up and where they delve into (my bet is either LoL, Overwatch or CS:GO)

Back