• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Festival Plaza/Battle Agency

Years
  • Didn't we used to have a thread for exchanging facilities in Festival Plaza?

Over on reddit we also use the Festival Plaza subreddit for recruiting folks for ranking up in US/UM's Battle Agency.

The facilities I can offer are:

Rare Kitchen 5 star
    Johto Tent 5 star
    Trick Room 5 star
    Team Purple 5 star
    Team Navy Blue 5 star
    Team Orange 5 star
    Soft Drink Parlor 3 star

I cannot help with the Battle Agency because I don't have either of the Ultra games, just normal Sun.

Years
  • Didn't we used to have a thread for exchanging facilities in Festival Plaza?

Over on reddit we also use the Festival Plaza subreddit for recruiting folks for ranking up in US/UM's Battle Agency.

The facilities I can offer are:

Rare Kitchen 5 star
    Johto Tent 5 star
    Trick Room 5 star
    Team Purple 5 star
    Team Navy Blue 5 star
    Team Orange 5 star
    Soft Drink Parlor 3 star

I cannot help with the Battle Agency because I don't have either of the Ultra games, just normal Sun.

I have both games S/M and USUM but both have different facilities. For Ultra Moon, the following are listed as appeared accordingly: Big Dreams (★★★★) ; Friendship Cafe (★★★★); Switcheroo (★★★); Trick Room (★★★★); Battle Store (★★★); Unova Tent (★★★★★); Team Yellow (★★★)

I am looking to replace my 7th Facility for a 5-star Team Yellow and 6th Facility with Hoenn Tent or Johto Tent.

For Moon, I will have to come back and edit for my facilities as I have not played it for a while. c:

Any who, I am interested in your Team Navy Blue. ^___^

Back