• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Am I fit to rp?

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    So, I am considered a pretty good writer by my family, but that's only in nonfiction and persuasive writing. I have been asocial my entire life, and I may even be slightly on the spectrum. I don't really read fiction books, but I love the fantasy aspect of RPing. I would play a pokemon trpg like united, but I always end up being the gm. Any advice? I don't really know how to write interesting dialogue and stories... but I would like to!

Years
  • If you're capable of typing words, you're fit to RP! We're very friendly here and happy to help you get involved and are more than willing to help you improve your writing where you want the help too.

As for potentially being on the spectrum, autism hasn't been a barrier for me here, I don't see why it would be for anyone else.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    If you're capable of typing words, you're fit to RP! We're very friendly here and happy to help you get involved and are more than willing to help you improve your writing where you want the help too.

As for potentially being on the spectrum, autism hasn't been a barrier for me here, I don't see why it would be for anyone else.

Thank you! I think I will try to sign up for one. I'll probably focus on something slightly more career oriented, like a pokemon collector or hunter or journalist or something for my first character.

Back