• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

holloweeeeeeen! mooooohaha!

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
  • Its holloween soon so lets make holloween base cards this is for holloween based cards ONLY so hve fun.n heres one i made
    5KUWJSmHmQ.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
  • Well, since you've posted, why don't you start us off? :P

You could just slap together a text-based one. I'd post one up real quick, but it's my bedtime and I should have been in bed half an hour ago.

EDIT: Have one anyway.

Gastly
    HP: 40
    Ability: Spook - Once during your opponent's turn, you may flip a coin. If heads, your opponent switches the Defending Pokemon with one of his or her Benched Pokemon and you may place 2 damage counters on the new Defending Pokemon.

PC (Psychic & Colorless) - Night Shade 20

Now let's see someone pop in with a different Halloween themed card!

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    Gourgeist
    Type: Psychic
    Hp: 80
    Ability: Haunting Glow-When this pokemon is active, the defending pokemon's weakness changes to psychic.

(P)(C)(C) Astonish-20+ Damage. Flip a coin, if heads this attack deals 20 more damage, if tails the defending pokemon is unable to attack next turn.

It seems pretty broken. Either it does 80 damage or 40 damage and then basically flinches the pokemon.

Confagarus:
    Type: Psychic
    HP: 100
    Ability: Curse of the Mummy-
    Once per turn (if this pokemon is in the discard pile) you may flip a coin. If heads put 1 damage counter on each of your opponents pokemon and shuffle this card back into your deck.

(P)(C)(C): Constrict- 20 damage. The defending pokemon is unable to retreat next turn.

Another pretty broken card.

Also there are so many spelling errors in this thread its kind of scary in itself.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2015
    That seems like too much effort. Im not feeling the need to since, A your card isn't even an actual pokemon, and B it has like 2 misspelled words, and C it lacks consistency with some capitals and other just straight text. I dont see the point of making fake cards if they are going to be rushed.

Years
  • Personally, I'm not really a fan of those Pokemon Card creator sites, but that's probably because I'd like for a tool similar to Magic Set Editor to exist for Pokemon.

In the meantime, I'll just stick to posting text-based ones because I find them to be quicker to make, and the design of the attacks and the stats of the card is the part I most enjoy anyway.

I'll just post up another card I came up with on the spot:

Scary Jigglypuff
    Type: D/Y (I'll just use "Y" for Fairy for now until I figure out what the TCG fanbase determines to be an acceptable 1-letter abbreviation for the Fairy-type Pokemon)
    HP: 40
    Retreat Cost: 0

Ability: Drag - The Retreat Cost for each player's Active Pokemon is CC more.

C Pound 10

DY Perish Lullaby - The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep. Between turns, place 1 Perish counter on the Defending Pokemon. Once 4 Perish Counters have been placed on the Defending Pokemon, the Defending Pokemon is Knocked Out. (Perish Counters can be removed by benching either Pokemon).

Back