• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

you wake up with the ability to time travel

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    however, you may only travel backwards, for some reason. you decide to tell your past self 3 things that will improve their future / your present. what are they and why?

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    I probably wouldn't, to be honest.

Three things are more than enough, but it'd be at different times. And if I could only go back (you said nothing of multiple jumps), then I wouldn't even find it worth it.

And honestly, I try and turn negative experiences into positive, so if I prevented them, who's to say I would have a lot of the opportunities that stemmed from them now?

So, overall, I'd have to pass on the chance. Is that an option too?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • 1. I would tell myself to not be so antisocial. It would probably improve my people skills by a longshot if I were to say this to my past self.

2. I'd tell myself to not get lazy in seventh grade like I did--honestly, that was a stupid idea, and I regret having ever gotten lazy in school.

3. & Don't believe everything you hear online. There was so many things past me believed that wasn't true--ie: 2012, the rapture of 2011, holy hell would I go back and tell myself to not be gullible.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • 1. you're fucking gay
    2. don't feel bad for that bitch trust me
    3. seriously you're really gay

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Not much I can do, my timeline will probably remain mostly the same. Maybe I'll tell my past self to stop being a buffoon and coward. But I doubt that'll do much. I'd probably have to directly intervene for anything substantial to change.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Steins;Gate makes me too afraid to try any of this stuff. That whole butterfly effect thing freaks me out, and I'm fairly content with how things are right now.
    If I had to pick 3 things though...
    - Don't go to Kansas
    - Dump ex #1
    - Dump ex #2 and 3, as well

Last edited:

TY

1. Don't play inferno, you will teamkill in games for the rest of your life
    2. Trains are evil, never forget that
    Spoiler:

Back