• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] I'm looking for a shaymin

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOBreaker

Breaker
Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2019
    hey! i joined in on Pokemon just after the Shaymin event, and never got one. Shaymin is one of my favorite Pokemon in terms of looks, and while she isn't particularly good in battle, i would love to add her to my collection. I have duplicates of a lot of legendaries, no duplicates of any event Pokemon unfortunately though, i also have quite a few shiny Pokemon to trade as well, however i don't know as to their IV's or anything. Please respond if you're willing to trade a Shaymin!

LOBreaker

Breaker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2019
    that would be amazing! to be honest i don't really know how to find my player address or friend code or whatever. so a description of where to find that would be amazing to. i would prefer to trade on ORAS rather that SM but i have sun if thats what you have

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • that would be amazing! to be honest i don't really know how to find my player address or friend code or whatever. so a description of where to find that would be amazing to. i would prefer to trade on ORAS rather that SM but i have sun if thats what you have

I can do it in ORAS! Your Friend Code can be found on from the Home menu by clicking the orange smiley face on the bottom screen. You'll have to add my FC as well for us to be able to trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back