• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LOOKING FOR HA (MOXIE) HERACROSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 30, 2019
Hi. I'm looking for a hidden ability (moxie) heracross. Please let me know if you're willing to trade. I can trade whatever you want in return, as long as I have it. Thanks in advance.😁
Friend code: 3454-4911-3529
Name: Vylone
In-game name: Sun

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 30, 2019
Well, what would you be interested in? I'm open to trading legendaries as well.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 30, 2019
Yep, I have one. Let me know when you want to trade. I need a heads up because my schedule is a little hectic.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 30, 2019
I just got back from work. I can do it now if you can, but I'll only be able to for the next 30 min or so. After that I have to go to bed. I have to get to work early in the morning. If we miss each other, let me know what times work best for you. I can trade tomorrow evening at around 7p.m. (EDT). Thanks again and sorry for the crazy schedule. I don't mind if you would like to nickname it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back