• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Article: Nebby and Lusamine to Debut in Anime!

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2017
    I don't want SM to repeat everything. So Tapu Koko should not give it to Ash. Maybe Hala or Aether Foundation should give it to Ash.
    If Hau makes debut then there is scope for Hala to give the Z Power Ring to Ash otherwise Aether Foundation.
    Why I am saying this is because Ash won't be the only one receiving the Z Power Ring.

Just would feel a little off that Ash doesn't get it from Koko seeing as he's sort of his chosen one. I assume Ash and Gladion will have said rings, maybe Lillie in the future as well. I'd like to see Hau debut because Ash needs another challenge especially if this League happens and they want Ash lose as per usual to Gladion or something.

Years
  • Just would feel a little off that Ash doesn't get it from Koko seeing as he's sort of his chosen one. I assume Ash and Gladion will have said rings, maybe Lillie in the future as well. I'd like to see Hau debut because Ash needs another challenge especially if this League happens and they want Ash lose as per usual to Gladion or something.

Hau will definitely came in anime just we have to see the right time for his debut.
    Will Ash get his ring this year or next because we might have only 3-4 episodes now.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Hau will definitely came in anime just we have to see the right time for his debut.
    Will Ash get his ring this year or next because we might have only 3-4 episodes now.

Based on their track record of stopping seasons prior to November(except for "special" episodes like the XYZ 48 and 49 specials as an example for last season), odds are Sun and Moon will go to Episode 47. 47 would air on October 26th or about 3 weeks from Thursday. 44 airs this Thursday(10/5), 45 on 10/12, 46 on 10/19 and finally 47 on 10/26. Thing is, they've only released information on Episodes 44 to 46. Maybe they're keeping things hush hush on the Ep.47 finale(unlike the hype/spoiling of Brock and Misty's return).

Unless of course they intend to stop at Episode 46. If I had to guess, odds are that Ash will get his upgraded ring in the next few Episodes so as to set up the next Season(its what I'd do to build up interest).

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2017
    Seeing as the poster already has him wearing it, maybe it's a hint he'd get it via the AF. Kinda depends on if they go with the Tapus picking their champions etc right.

Back