• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: New Tool: Color - 2 - Hex

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
  • .: Introduction :.

An increibly basic program that lets you choose a color from the Color Panel (or you can make your own color using RGB) and converts it into Hexadecimal Text.

.: What's it for? :.

Really basic Program, didn't take that long to amke, thought it might help some hackers with Pallete hacking or something on those lines.

.: Screen Shots :.

Here are some functions of the program...

View attachment 36090
    Program Overview.

View attachment 36091
    Using the Color Panel.

View attachment 36092
    Using the RGB Color Finder.

View attachment 36134
    Updated Overview, BETA now out!

.: Comments :.

Still in very, very early stages! Nowhere near complete. Expect an update sometime soon (no date to be given).

Please if you are going to critisise, remember that. And try to make it constructive...

Hope it helps someone out there...

One more thing before I go... "If you don't like it, don't use it!"

.: Downloads :.

New BETA!!! View attachment 36133

Edit: Updated BETA avalible, looks better and easier to use.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    I'd add a 16 bit converter as well, seeing as the games use 16 bit colors for almost everything...

I'd really like one, because the converter I have right now is extremely buggy and hard to use, but I can't really find anything else at the moment :)

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
    Years
  • When I try to start the program it says "Component 'GnClrSpc.ocx'or one of its dependencies not correctly registersd: afile is missing or invalid" What should I do?

Axaj

Mi estas tre epiko.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2010
    This program is cool, but not too useful.

Back