• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

_______ Yellow

Castrainer

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Lets supose that there was a remake of Yellow coming... Well, it was suposed to be Thunder Yellow, but I hope Im not the only one who thinks that Thunder aint a good compliment to Yellow... Im saying that if was a _________ Yellow Version, that version should be Static Yellow or Something liek that... Am I the only one?

Years
  • Deoxys55 said:
    I think he means that thunder is a sound, not a color, and therefor not a good name for a remake of Yellow. XD I completely agree.

Fire and Leaf isn't colors either.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Yeah. Im saying that Static Yellow sounds better than Thunder Yellow. Got it? XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Deoxys55 said:
    No, but they have colors. Fire is Red/Blue/White, and Leaves can be a number of colors. Thunder is a sound, and has no color.

Yeah... I agree... Plus Lightning/Spark/Static Yellow sounds better :P

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • I think Thunder Yellow is the best name for it. Thunder is naturally assciated with lightning, and lightning is usually yellow, so it sounds good too me.

And ThunderYellow sounds cool.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • It would have to be named after a raw element. Although Leaf went a little off instead using Nature or Earth, Thunder Yellow is infact the Element.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • Lightning is the actual substance (energy...rather) but like you said, Thunder is associated with Lightning, and according to elemental charts, the 5th element is Thunder, and Thunder Yellow should be the proper name.

Back