• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] LF: Volcanion, FT: Shiny Zygarde w/ custom Nature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
  • Hello,

I'm looking for event Volcanion, that DOES NOT have one of these fake Wonder Card dates.

I have yet to redeem my shiny Zygarde event. Because of the method of distribution for Europe/Oceania, I can't trade a code in return, but I can redeem the Zygarde on my game cart and reset until a desirable nature is obtained with a Golden Bottle Cap for max IVs. I also have a living dex of all Pokemon up to Hoopa (and many more from gen 7), as well as some self-bred RNG'd shiny Pokemon for offer. I'll consider all reasonable offers.

Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2018
    I have a Volcanion I'd be able to trade (with physical proof) , however I am after the 2014 (physical proof req.) or Hope (in-game event card proof reg.) Diancie if you happen to have a spare.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back