• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings and Salutaions!

MangaKamen

Manga, Skull, Trash and much more to this Kamen
Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2018
    Hello! The name's MangaKamen, first time visiting and joining these forum, and I hope to be able to have some fun here.

I'm an artist, a youtuber, and a sequential artist in the works, and I thought I'd come here to get some critiques as well as see what people think of my work. I'd like to get my newest series - Game Chain off the ground, where I look at two portions of a video game series and compare how they work and talk about any improvements of the gameplay (And yes, I'm aware that Sequelitis did it, and I acknowledge it), and the first episode was about the first two pokemon generations. And I'm looking for feed back.

I'd post links, but I still need to do about 5 posts lol.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello! The name's MangaKamen, first time visiting and joining these forum, and I hope to be able to have some fun here.

I'm an artist, a youtuber, and a sequential artist in the works, and I thought I'd come here to get some critiques as well as see what people think of my work. I'd like to get my newest series - Game Chain off the ground, where I look at two portions of a video game series and compare how they work and talk about any improvements of the gameplay (And yes, I'm aware that Sequelitis did it, and I acknowledge it), and the first episode was about the first two pokemon generations. And I'm looking for feed back.

I'd post links, but I still need to do about 5 posts lol.
    Welcome to PC, artistic youtuber! Note that we generally disapprove of people advertising their own channels and sites in posts and messages, as it's kind of rude to join a community just to try to lure people away somewhere else (; However, as long as your posts actually are about stuff relevant to whichever place you're talking in, it's perfectly alright for you to put links in your signature! It's displayed beneath your every post, without derailing a thread's topic. You can edit yours here: https://www.pokecommunity.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

If you're an artist too, I hope you'll want to show us some of your work in our Art & Design section (: new galleries are always fun. Let me know if you need help finding your way around!

MangaKamen

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2018
    Excellent to hear. I'll make a note of that. I normally try to at least show off my artistic skills in images for a good first impression, but I'll be sure to keep that in the correct forums.

Any suggestions where to put youtube videos? Since I do a lot of custom artwork and animations in those, but I can keep them in the signature of course.

Welcome to PC, artistic youtuber! Note that we generally disapprove of people advertising their own channels and sites in posts and messages, as it's kind of rude to join a community just to try to lure people away somewhere else (;

Also, just to be clear, when I meant links, I meant to embed images/samples of my artwork. My apologies on that.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Excellent to hear. I'll make a note of that. I normally try to at least show off my artistic skills in images for a good first impression, but I'll be sure to keep that in the correct forums.

Any suggestions where to put youtube videos? Since I do a lot of custom artwork and animations in those, but I can keep them in the signature of course.

Also, just to be clear, when I meant links, I meant to embed images/samples of my artwork. My apologies on that.
    Pretty sure you can post youtube vids featuring art on music in your gallery thread in Art & Design, but read the section's specific rules to make sure (:

MangaKamen

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2018
    Alright, cool.

Also, I tried to embed some images when I tried making a gallery, but when I tried to see the preview, they showed up blank. Any ideas on what I should do?

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • Hello, nice to meet you :)
    Also, I tried to embed some images when I tried making a gallery, but when I tried to see the preview, they showed up blank. Any ideas on what I should do?
    You may need to use imgur to host your images, then try to post them using the BB code.

Back