• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Offical Digimon Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Yes every new member starts off as In-Training, but since your co-owner I think you should be able to choose a partner digimon now that isn't In-Training. At least thats what I remember from the last club.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Sorry if I'm such a headache, but I was one of the last members to join the previous club. When I joined, two days later, it canceled. Joined here, so I guess you can call me a newbie.
....but in that case....may I get a Antylamon? It's okay if I can't....

Years
I'm going same rules for everyone for the digivolution thingo. Anyway you can digivolve into Cocomon anyway now.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
Years
Has anyone been enjoying Xros Wars lately?
yes i love xros wars i basically drop whatever im doing to watch the new ep sometimes i dont even wait for a sub and i watch it raw. i love the design for shoutmon x5 (especially his head)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Digi Xros war

I love that show.

Anyway, my current Digimon can evolve, if you allow this...:P

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
I believe my digimon can digivolve as well, as I've posted now 3 times, thus earning 60 points and there are 3 of my club banners, another 60 points.

Lockmaster24

Years
For those of you watching Xros Wars you would have noticed that Taiki got a new Digixros scene.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOpBNaPr0mc

(for some reason i cant get the youtube tags working)

There it is. My question is why do you think they changed it.

Personally, I think that it implies that Shoutmon will no longer be the base for every Digixros. Any other reasons you may think of please feel free to share.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I see...

I was thinking the same thing, but I have other wild assumptions, but I agree with you in that Shoutmon might not be the base anymore...am I making sense?

Lockmaster24

Years
Uhhh.. yeah, i think. what other ideas do you have. another one i have is they just wanted a change, but why that change, thats why to me it means shoutmon wont be the base for every xros

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
A Change

I was thinking what you did, they just wanted a change. Maybe something fresh and new? I just can't seem to know why that change was made however.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I have no clue...

I don't know if you can get away with it, or if he permits it...but just to make sure, you may re-join to get the guilt out, just being a Co-Worker here.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
You probably have to re-sign again, but I suggest you do just in case. Its not difficult to anyways.

If you were asked by BandaiNamco (or NamcoBandai... whatever) to do a voicecast for a character for a new digimon season, would you accept their offer?
I would only if they paid me a decent amount of money to voicecast, and if I did I would want to do Guilmon's voice. :)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Never thought about it

Well, I would only do it for a fair amount of money, in which I can indulge atleast once a month, and to pay for other things I need to pay on a few times a month.....
If I were to, however, I would either be a very dark sinister girl, or antylamon.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014

I guess we need a new topic.
Which digimon character did you like best?
-I think it's sudden, but I admire Willis....I first saw him in the movie.

Years
Sorry i haven't been on guys.I will work on the front post shortly. My net has been capped and very slow so yeah. I'll work on it now.

Years
My favorite all time characterin the digimon series was TakatoHe made goggles look awesome. Also Digimon the best character/s had to be the Guilmon Terriermon combo in season 3. Their personality was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back