• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Countdown to X and Y: Released Everywhere Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
  • SOOOOOO I know I've been a way for a long long time (got rapped up in B2 and never made time for the forums :/). I originally wasn't gonna get X/Y since I didn't own a 3ds, but I shelled out and I couldn't be happier. The only down side is the agonizing wait for the 12th lol.

Get more 3DS games! Kid Icarus, Mario 3DLand, Monster Hunter (MH is very hard), Fire Emblem Awakening!

My Friend Code is Snowpoint 3952-7463-1030. Anyone can add me. Leave a Visitor Message when you do with your FC! :15:

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • SOOOOOO I know I've been a way for a long long time (got rapped up in B2 and never made time for the forums :/). I originally wasn't gonna get X/Y since I didn't own a 3ds, but I shelled out and I couldn't be happier. The only down side is the agonizing wait for the 12th lol.

Get Kingdom Hearts: 3D, Resident Evil Revelations and Snake Eater 3D (Metal Gear game)

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2019
    How many more hours for the worldwide release? The complete Pokedex and everything? How many more hours??

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • 24 hours, koff~

I can see why stuff can be leaked. We saw a picture of a sales person and a box of the games a couple days ago. People are human, people like to not follow rules sometimes. But it really isn't 'same day release' as some tend to believe. It's all about time zones. They should have set one single time that it would be sold at the exact same time. Stores would stay open and no one would gain an eight hour advantage over everyone else. Australia, koffi~

ps keep stuff out of your signatures and avatars. The games haven't even come out yet. What if you wind up hating the move pool for the Pokemon you're pushing? You're making it hard for us to avoid you people.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2018
    If I don't get the game tomorrow I will get it mostly on the 15 since it don't ship for the weekend and holidays. This end up Pokemon came out the weekend of Thanksgiving so it can't be shipped for monday. EBGames have the same shipping policy than Amazon Canada.

Sirfetch’d

So excited right now guys! It is officially the day that I can download my copy from the e-shop. These 9 months of waiting has now all come down to these last few painful hours of waiting. I know today is going to pass by incredibly slow and I am going to try to keep busy to pass the time as best as possible, but that probably wont go well. Oh well the countdown begins! Only 19 more hours to go for me! :D

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Only about 14 hours until I get my hands on a copy! I can't wait! Is everyone getting a solid copy, or are you getting the digital version?

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2014
    I'll be heading out to the store tomorrow-ish to (hopefully) get X along with a 3DS. If I'd known I would actually have enough money to buy them, I would've preordered the game. They'd better not sell out by the time I get there. I want my Chespin already.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • So, i got my game yesterday and played until i won my first badge. Im not going to spoil anything, just wanted to say the game is a lot of fun and looks great!! Cant wait to get home from work and keep playing it :D And to all the people who added my FC, as soon as im home ill add you as well ;)

Sirfetch’d

I would hate to be interrupted in my playthrough for work or school which is why I am so happy that my weekend is clear and I can play as much as I would like without the annoyance of an interruption.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I would hate to be interrupted in my playthrough for work or school which is why I am so happy that my weekend is clear and I can play as much as I would like without the annoyance of an interruption.

Well, the game was supposed to arrive today or tomorrow, which would have meant i could have played without any interruption. But it arrived yesterday, and i just couldnt hold off trying it out :D

Sirfetch’d

Well, the game was supposed to arrive today or tomorrow, which would have meant i could have played without any interruption. But it arrived yesterday, and i just couldnt hold off trying it out :D

Well that is nice then, haha. I guess receiving it early is a nice enough advantage then. I would still not be able to put mine down and probably call in "sick" for work :D

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Well that is nice then, haha. I guess receiving it early is a nice enough advantage then. I would still not be able to put mine down and probably call in "sick" for work :D

Haha i would do the same, problem is i was sick for real yesterday already, and missing 2 days in a row while ive only been here for 3 weeks is something i cant afford :P luckily, im done working by around 3pm, so enough time to play later on :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back