• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Merchandise] Japanese Pokemon Merchandise you own?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Today, I saw very old Japanese Pokemon figures at a street fair. While I didn't buy them, it did have me wondering: does anyone here own any Japanese Pokemon merchandise? I mean besides the Pokemon games, of course. I'll be honest. Apart from a Pikachu keychain I bought at some random store that no longer exists, and a Japanese Raichu plushie, I don't have that many Japanese Pokemon merchandise... I wish I did, though.

Years
  • I own a decent chunk. I own several Japanese language TCG cards, deck boxes, and Pokemon sleeves that were released only in Japan, as well as a couple plushes and a few figures.

No photos as I'm not at home, though. Might pop in with some if I grab some photos on my lunch break.

Back