• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark Hacking Inc. RM2K Recruit

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
  • Dark Hacking inc. is looking for some RM2K game makers to join.
    We are a hacking group that hacks all type of pokemon games, but we have set our eyes on RM2K recruting.
    If you think you are good, and would like to join. Then just click on the link below.

We hope hearing from you...
    http://smacnelly.000k.net/forums

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • i'll join! I've been watching your team's work in the hack forums and it is the only one there that seems to get alot of work done. How do I join? Also I may not be able to get too involved until after i release my demo which should be in a couple of days.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Well, first I need people to take control over the RM2K threads at our forums. Sign up there and I'll make you the mod for there.
    You can also join by just taking over this section since all of our members are hackers of G/S/Ru/Sa

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    I think I'll sign up too. It's good to have another place to discuss RM2K games. :)

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Sure. As for mod spots, We've decided that we will examine how every member do a good job there. We don't know about this RM2K section, though, so since you are both the first I think you'll both mod this place.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • Woohoo! Not only have I got DH RM2K game of the month, but I've just been modded! Guys I urge you to sign up. It's not like your deserting PC, but it gives you a chance to branch your games out to new players.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • DarkAvengerCobra said:
    Dark Hacking inc. is looking for some RM2K game makers to join.
    We are a hacking group that hacks all type of pokemon games, but we have set our eyes on RM2K recruting.
    If you think you are good, and would like to join. Then just click on the link below.

We hope hearing from you...
    http://smacnelly.000k.net/forums

I'll join you, but please, don't post links to forums on this forum, since it's against the rules.

I'll be on those forums later ^_^

Back