• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Fan Games Not Working Properly

Years
I recently got a new computer, but when I attempt to play Pokemon fan games on it (any of them), for some reason none of them work properly. When it comes to typing my character's name, for example, a bunch of random letters begin to type themselves and I can't delete them. And if I load a game I've already played, my character will perpetually move in one direction (to the left, in my case).

I had none of these problems on my old computer, and all I did was copy/paste them via external hard drive to move them to my new computer. This leads me to believe there's conflicting problems on my computer settings that's not allowing the games to work, but I don't know what it is. If it helps, I have an
MSI - GE66 10SFS 15.6" Gaming Laptop. My old computer was also an MSI gaming laptop, but it was a different model.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
You're gonna want to try asking in the Fan Games section itself rather than this one, since Feedback & Support is for stuff regarding the PokeCommunity itself. You're more likely to get help in Fan Games than here.

Back