• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Francium (Demo version 1) (6 Gyms)

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    These aren't typos, what you've posted are just variants of the same message, they all make perfect sense in the context. As for the electric one, the grunt is saying as if the electric type pokemon he had to deal with in the power plant weren't enough, the player just being the cherry on top. And the 'script error' I have no control over, that's just how the source code was programmed by game freak. Thanks for your effort though.

I apologize for mentioning typos. It's just I don't know what it means, is all. At least I let you know about 'Scram' right?

In case you don't know 'Blast it all' mean. It means 'Shames a grunt badly in front of a player'.

The text after each image are for editing, changes. Except for the electric types to deal with. I should've told you sooner because I have a disability to communicate right.

Changes like this: "What the heck are you doing here?! Scram!"

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2017
    Hey, I died at the Gary battle south of the snowy city (don't remember the name) and got sent back to Slushwash grotto, before the missing rival scene. I cant re-trigger the cutscene. Is there anyway back to the snow town or am i SOL?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 17, 2021
    Hey, I died at the Gary battle south of the snowy city (don't remember the name) and got sent back to Slushwash grotto, before the missing rival scene. I cant re-trigger the cutscene. Is there anyway back to the snow town or am i SOL?

I'm pretty sure that if you talk to the peeps you can trigger the whole event to get to the snowy city again, I really need to fix that.

Back