• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White hack: Pokemon Omega Paradox (Version 2.0)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 7, 2023
Just found this today and I've decided (against better judgement) to give this a go as my first ever Nuzlocke... wish me luck😅

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
So, I JUST discovered this hack and am eager to try it out... I tried to run it on one of those R4 3DS carts. I heard the game was supposed to work on them, but when I try to run it on the card, the game completely freezes the 3DS and I have to hard-shut down the 3DS. Is it not able to run on a 3DS R4 Card? It works fine on my Smartphone emulator, but the touch screen on a phone is a ROYAL pain when the L and R buttons cover some of the touch screen bit, which makes stuff like naming VERY annoying. Can the R4 cards NOT run the hack?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 15, 2023
Hey :) I now searched for a bit and compared and so on and so on and I can absolutely verify that my own made dump of Pokémon white works absolutely fine (dsi binaries are working and complete so no error message because of those) but once I patch the Rom hack onto my dump I get the "dsi binaries missing" message.

I didn't find anything in relation to this rom hack so I figured I have to ask in here.

Do you know how I can fix this especially for this hack?

In best regards Nico

Days
  • Seen Dec 20, 2023
Why can brezeon (flying psyquic) only learn rock and ground HM and TM. And not fly or any other flying attack except through leveling up?

Days
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Can't wait to see how this goes! this is kind of what i've been looking for with a gen 5 hack. I'll try this hack out soon enough. Watched!
Reading the comments, i can see that it might be a bit rocky, but that's okay. this could have great potential if cleaned up.

EDIT: i just realized this was made in 2017. whoops.

Last edited:
Back