• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White hack: Pokemon Omega Paradox (Version 2.0)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
[Post Deleted]

First of all, I never said this romhack is awesome or trash. I only believe that we can make some positive discrimination when it comes to NDS hacks since there is not many. That was what I meant by undiscovered territories. Not that I know first hand but I'm pretty sure GBA hacks were awful and buggy when they were first developing. This is the NDS version of the process. If the creator took a shortcut, admins can always move this thead to Progressing Hacks.

As for the second part, I believe we shouldn't call a hack trash because no matter how sloppy or buggy it is, its creator is still sacrificing his/her time for this. We should at least praise the creator for creating a hack in the first place. I personally can't create a rom hack because I don't know a jack about coding or scripting. That's why I respect everyone who creates their own hack.

I never expected this post to be this long lol. I hope I explained myself more clearly :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 5, 2020
Is there any list of custom pokemons?I have spotted spira,snowgon which destroyed the gym and rivals only to realize its gonna evolve to snowfist too(damn),what about moveset guide per level etc?It would be nice if brezeon learned any special stab moves while growing up cuz its a really boring pokemon to use without it stab firepower.Can learn strength for some reason but cant fly too.I get that its a fake geodude but should atleast learn fly cuz its not even a special move.I really liked snowgon,Hope it learns a close combat or drain punch.Got decent speed to unlike the original fight and ice type.

Is Machamp glitched?what type is it?neither psychic nor flying type moves are supereffective against it.

Btw is froakie,greninja or frogadier available in game?

or the mudkip line

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Sep 21, 2019
could one of you guys show me a video on how to download this? I really want to play this game but I don't know how to download this.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Feb 6, 2024
This hack seems neat, will check it out this weekend when I have time.
Hopefully you do well on this hack, it has a lot of promise.
You don't see as many Black or White hacks here than FireRed or Emerald hacks.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 3, 2024
I'm sorry if this is going to bother you but I read the entire first post and have tried to patch the game with my Volt White I have downloaded but I keep getting an error for it. (Xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_Invalid_Input ) I've been searching everywhere to try and figure out how to fix this but I'm not having any luck. I have the newest version of Volt White, 3.1, and had tested to see if it works and it does so I don't know what is going on. I hope you can help me figure this out because I would love to start playing this game myself.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I'm sorry if this is going to bother you but I read the entire first post and have tried to patch the game with my Volt White I have downloaded but I keep getting an error for it. (Xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_Invalid_Input ) I've been searching everywhere to try and figure out how to fix this but I'm not having any luck. I have the newest version of Volt White, 3.1, and had tested to see if it works and it does so I don't know what is going on. I hope you can help me figure this out because I would love to start playing this game myself.

You have to apply the patch to a clean copy of Pokemon White, you can't patch it over Volt White.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
Okay. As far as I've played. It has a few bugs and glitches. The story can be ambitious. I love the Yu-Gi-Oh! elements and I'm really looking forward to see what's next.
Please add the fairy typing because pokemon like Mimikyu get a bit underrated for me (don't hate anyone, I just like fairy-typed pokemon) and change the sprites on the party menu because, many pokemon have got random sprites like Rockruff. Other than that, try to use Pokemon Essentials and make it a full-fledged fan made game. It has a great potential.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 5, 2020
Ok so I was trying to search for volcarona in relic castle and the first pokemon I encountered in the basement part is a Lunala.Is this a glitch or its meant to be real?I caught it btw.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 28, 2023
I'm having trouble downloading this, every time i download the Rom from the download link it gives it to me inn a weird win-zip file and it says i have to get a subscription to unzip the file could someone help me out

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 30, 2020
I have tried this hack, it's unplayable
Because you can't get past the stairs after the first battle with drake, pls help

Back