• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[HOME] LF 2016 Event Shaymin and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • LF: 2016 Event Shaymin, April 2022 online competition shiny Galarian Moltres, 2016 Event shiny Yveltal

FT: 2016 Event Genesect, 2013 Gen 5 event shiny Dialga, 10th Anniversary Gen 3 event Entei (german), Kubfu, Zygarde 10%, Battle Bond Ash-Greninja, shiny Chansey, shiny Luvdisc, shiny Palpitoad, a few different PoGO shinies (ask for details if interested in GO shinies), Le-Reine and Pharoah trim Furfrous, many different Vivillon patterns (not the 2 event ones tho)

Feel free to ask for more details or photos for any of these.

Possible 2 for 1 and even 3 for 1 trades in some cases.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Hi! I could use the Le-Reine Furfrou, would you be willing to trade for something? Shiny Regidrago or Shiny Celebi? Or something else? It would be a HUGE help, much appreciated

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Yeah, POGO Celebi.

I have Event Zeraora, Event Meloetta, Shiny Raikou, Event Victini

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I have the original 2016 Americas shiny Yveltal event wondercard on my Y file. I haven't picked it up yet as I wanted to soft reset for decent nature, but I never got around to it... If you are interested, I can collect it. Are you okay with clones or no?

Years
  • Yeah, POGO Celebi.

I have Event Zeraora, Event Meloetta, Shiny Raikou, Event Victini

Can I see the photo of the Celebi to check if it's POGO stamped, POGO stamped doesn't just mean that it's from POGO but also that it was never transferred into any main series games (i.e. Sword, Shield,...) so it was only ever in GO and now in HOME. If I can see the picture of shiny Celebi and it has the POGO stamp then I'll be happy to trade with you.

I have the original 2016 Americas shiny Yveltal event wondercard on my Y file. I haven't picked it up yet as I wanted to soft reset for decent nature, but I never got around to it... If you are interested, I can collect it. Are you okay with clones or no?

Already got that Yveltal a while ago but thanks anyways. I also prefer my events to be the "correct" date and if you pick up Yveltal now it wouldn't have the right date of the event (May 2016) despite it being legit, also I don't mind clones as long as the date is correct. If you have some other legit events (or legit event clones) with correct date I'm open to hearing your offer and trading with you.

Also note that this is a 2 months old post so I traded some of these Pokemon already and got some new ones up for trade, i.e. Genesect is gone but I have Magearna and Jirachi up for trade now. Also some new shinies like level 100 shiny Heliolisk that's been EV trained, bottle cap trained, natured mint corrected and is BR (battle ready) now.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Mine is TTPLCDSJZCAC - also just added you and sent you a request confirmation! :)

Years
  • Hi, I accepted the friend request and sorry I wasn't available earlier. I'll be around for the next few hours and will check on here every 15 minutes or so to see if you are around to do the trade.

P.S. I saw the private message but it won't let me reply to it on my phone for whatever reason. And I don't have any Deoxys up for trade at the moment btw.

Years
  • Thank you, do you want shiny Machop or Pichu as well as a bonus? I feel bad giving you just a non-shiny furfrou for shiny celebi

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    @Zed01 no, its okay, I was looking for this. I just need some Deoxys Forms, and the Furfrou Forms and Ill be where I want. if you come across more of those, let me know. happy to keep trading!

Years
  • Ok, I have extras of Diamond and Dandy trim so if you need one of those I would give you one of them for free/as a part of Celebi trade.

Years
  • Diamond is french, dandy Korean. Both are from GO since you can't get Furfrou forms from anywhere else at the moment. I have furfrous without trims from my Y version but forms/trims can only be obtained from GO for now since they lose their trims when you put them in the PC box or Pokemon Bank, I tried multiple times to get them from Pokemon Y but it's not possible sadly since they return to default trim as soon as they are deposited in the PC.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2022
    Ah, interesting, didn't know that. I'll hold off, don't need PoGo Pokes, you keep them. People are trading an arm and a leg for Furfrou trims right now. Thanks so much for this one! If you need anything in the future, let me know and I'll try to help out :) I'll look for the others you need too

Years
  • The reason for why Furfrous are so popular in trades rn is exactly because they are only obtainable in GO and they cost candies to get but as soon as they show up in some new game's Pokedex (maybe even as soon as Scarlet and Violet) and become obtainable outside of GO their value will go down fast so I'm trading the few extras I have while they are still in high demand lol. I'll let you know if I get any extras of Deoxys and thank you for the trade once again.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back