• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lacie's Shiny Farm~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I can offer 5IV Jolly Pinsir with Close Combat. It's missing SpA so it's flawless.

I'll need some time to clone the Pinsir, though, and I'm cloning something else as well.

Frokage

The legendary curse
    Years
  • Hello Lacie! I'm really interested in your shiny Vulpix and your shiny Chimchar. I can offer you any of these: 5IV shiny Kangaskhan - Jolly / 6IV shiny Darkrai / 6IV shiny Lugia / 4IV shiny Azumarril - belly drum & aqua jet. I'm working on a clone request first, though.

PM me if you're interested in a trade :)

.Lacie

Pokémon Overlord!
    Years
  • Hey Lacie, I was just wondering what all Egg Moves come on the 6IV shiny Mamoswine of yours? :o
    Moveset: Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Earthquake, Stone Edge.

Hello Lacie! I'm really interested in your shiny Vulpix and your shiny Chimchar. I can offer you any of these: 5IV shiny Kangaskhan - Jolly / 6IV shiny Darkrai / 6IV shiny Lugia / 4IV shiny Azumarril - belly drum & aqua jet. I'm working on a clone request first, though.

I already have those and I am uninterested in legendaries.
    PM me if you're interested in a trade :)

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years
  • Hey Lacie, I was wondering if you could PM me the full information on the following Pokemon from you 5IV Shiny section: Rhyhorn, Dedenne, Sableye, Zubat, Staryu, Aerodactyl, and Gourgeist.

Thanks in advance :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back