• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amestris Trade Shop & Breeding Services - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Hey there hughes! :) Nice shop you got here :D I was wondering if you could hit me up with a Safari Ball Shinx, Safari Ball Smeargle, Dream Ball Shellos (w/ HA) and Dream Ball Wooper (w/ HA)? I think I don't have to say that they should be females :)) You can check out my shop (here) for whatever you like to trade for those :D

Years
  • Hey there hughes! :) Nice shop you got here :D I was wondering if you could hit me up with a Safari Ball Shinx, Safari Ball Smeargle, Dream Ball Shellos (w/ HA) and Dream Ball Wooper (w/ HA)? I think I don't have to say that they should be females :)) You can check out my shop (here) for whatever you like to trade for those :D
    Thanks! It's always a work in progress. :P I can probably have those done later tonight once I finish up some other stuff (with any luck - today's kind of a busy day for me). I'd be interested in the Unburden Swirlix, No Guard Machop, Thick Fat Swinub, and a Toxic Boost Zangoose. All of those can be male or female.

I've posted what I can offer. When can we trade?
    I'm still working on leveling up, but I am hoping it will be ready later today. However, I'm going to be gone for a few hours so I'll see what I can do. I'll take the Heal Ball Clefable.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Thanks! It's always a work in progress. :P I can probably have those done later tonight once I finish up some other stuff (with any luck - today's kind of a busy day for me). I'd be interested in the Unburden Swirlix, No Guard Machop, Thick Fat Swinub, and a Toxic Boost Zangoose. All of those can be male or female.

Oh it's ok I can wait. I'll get to breeding what you want already! :D

Rageon

Houndoom-Raised Ace Trainer!
    Years
  • Thanks! It's always a work in progress. :P I can probably have those done later tonight once I finish up some other stuff (with any luck - today's kind of a busy day for me). I'd be interested in the Unburden Swirlix, No Guard Machop, Thick Fat Swinub, and a Toxic Boost Zangoose. All of those can be male or female.

I'm still working on leveling up, but I am hoping it will be ready later today. However, I'm going to be gone for a few hours so I'll see what I can do. I'll take the Heal Ball Clefable.

Thank you!

Rageon

Houndoom-Raised Ace Trainer!
    Years
  • Aegislash is ready. I haven't touched its moveset since I don't know what you would like, but most of the good moves it can learn are through the Move Reminder.

Ok, I'll be on later on today.

Years
  • Hello again! I'd like to make two more requests if I may!

Species: Starly
    Nature: Any
    Ability: Reckless (HA)
    Nickname: No
    Pokeball: Dream Ball

Species: Slowpoke
    Ability: Regenerator (HA)

FC: 1005-9703-2073
    IGN: Erin

I have a list of my Dream and Apricorn Pokés here; I also have each choice item and an assault vest available for trade.

Years
  • Hello again! I'd like to make two more requests if I may!

Species: Starly
    Ability: Reckless (HA)

FC: 1005-9703-2073
    IGN: Erin

I have a list of my Dream and Apricorn Pokés here; I also have each choice item and an assault vest available for trade.

No problem. I should have those ready in a few minutes. I'd love a Dream Ball Glameow and Hippopotas.

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • Rareball Collection
    Spoiler:

Hi there, im back again..this time interested in

FC: 5129-2570-6165
    IGN: MigiHigi

Nickname: No nickname
    Ability : HA Regenerator

Species: Sableye
    Ability : HA Pranskter

Species: Tangela

Species: Wooper
    Ability : HA Unaware

For trade i have:

Dream Ball : Murkrow (2 EMs - Roost, Brave Bird), Drifloon(HA + transfer only em Tailwind), Shuppet (HA), Shellos East(HA), Swablu(HA)

Moon Ball : Houndour(em- nasty plot), duskull(em pain split)

Safari Ball : Trapinch(em- quick attack)

Love Ball : Cherubi

Lmk:)

Years
  • Hi there, im back again..this time interested in

FC: 5129-2570-6165
    IGN: MigiHigi

Ability : HA Pranskter

Species: Wooper
    Ability : HA Unaware

For trade i have:

Dream Ball : Murkrow (2 EMs - Roost, Brave Bird), Drifloon(HA + transfer only em Tailwind), Shuppet (HA), Shellos East(HA), Swablu(HA)

Moon Ball : Houndour(em- nasty plot), duskull(em pain split)

Safari Ball : Trapinch(em- quick attack)

Love Ball : Cherubi

Lmk:)

I might already have all of those ready for trade. I'll check in a few minutes because I'm trying to reorganize my PC. :P

Edit: forgot to say what I wanted. :P I'd love a Dream Ball Shuppet (HA), Shellos (HA), Swablu (HA), and Murkrow.

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • I might already have all of those ready for trade. I'll check in a few minutes because I'm trying to reorganize my PC. :P

Edit: forgot to say what I wanted. :P I'd love a Dream Ball Shuppet (HA), Shellos (HA), Swablu (HA), and Murkrow.

Ok..but unfortunately i need to breed them first..how long are you gonna be on for today as i think i can get it done soon enough

Years
  • Ok..but unfortunately i need to breed them first..how long are you gonna be on for today as i think i can get it done soon enough

I'll be on a while since I'm a US person. And besides reorganizing my boxes, I have a lot of EV training to catch up on today. :P Although I know for certain I have to rebreed a Slowpoke.

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • I'll be on a while since I'm a US person. And besides reorganizing my boxes, I have a lot of EV training to catch up on today. :P Although I know for certain I have to rebreed a Slowpoke.

Finished breeding..Im ready to trade if you are..Im on9 my FC - MigiHigi

Years
  • There isn't a timely limit to making breed requests is there? I'm interested in another three dream pokes, but was afraid I'm coming back too often, hah!

Years
  • It's no biggie! It keeps me busy. :P What would you like?

As long as you don't mind! My list is here if you're interested in other Dream/Apricorn females! I'd love

Species: Gligor
    Ability: Immunity (HA)

Ability: Prankster (HA)

And if I may ask for a third, I'm also interested in:

Thief

The Dark One
    Years
  • Even though we need to trade the others we agreed on, I'm interested in these for whenever you next have the time:

207.gif
    Dream_Ball_Sprite.png

Immunity (HA - Dream Ball only)
    EMs: None

422.gif
    Dream_Ball_Sprite.png

(East Sea - blue/green) <— Interested in the Blue one
    Sticky Hold l Storm Drain
    EMs: Acid Armor, Clear Smog, Yawn, Amnesia

602.gif
    Dream_Ball_Sprite.png

Levitate

114.gif
    Dream_Ball_Sprite.png

Regenerator (HA)
    EMs: Giga Drain, Rage Powder, Leech Seed

449.gif
    Dream_Ball_Sprite.png

Sand Force (HA)
    EMs: Curse, Yawn, Slack Off

Although preferably as two separate trades rather than all at once, seeing as I can only really do 2/3 at a time. :P

Years
  • As long as you don't mind! My list is here if you're interested in other Dream/Apricorn females! I'd love

Species: Gligor
    Ability: Immunity (HA)

Ability: Prankster (HA)

And if I may ask for a third, I'm also interested in:

I have one spare female Tangela, so that's not a problem. I'll get started on the other two, but I'm pretty tired so they might not be done until tomorrow. I'd be interested in your Dream Ball Kangaskhan, Karrablast, and Clampearl.

Even though we need to trade the others we agreed on, I'm interested in these for whenever you next have the time:

207.gif
    Dream_Ball_Sprite.png

Immunity (HA - Dream Ball only)

422.gif
    Dream_Ball_Sprite.png

(East Sea - blue/green) <— Interested in the Blue one
    Sticky Hold l Storm Drain
    EMs: Acid Armor, Clear Smog, Yawn, Amnesia

602.gif
    Dream_Ball_Sprite.png

Levitate

114.gif
    Dream_Ball_Sprite.png

Regenerator (HA)
    EMs: Giga Drain, Rage Powder, Leech Seed

449.gif
    Dream_Ball_Sprite.png

Sand Force (HA)
    EMs: Curse, Yawn, Slack Off

Although preferably as two separate trades rather than all at once, seeing as I can only really do 2/3 at a time. :P

I'm sure other people will request these eventually, so I will try to get two when I am working on those. Also, I now have another Shellos with its HA, so I'll assume you want that.

cjakabuck90

Rising Star
    Years
  • I'm interested in using your breeding services but I have a few questions. One can they be Ev trained prior to being traded? Can they be raised up to the point where they would evolve when traded. ie gastly to haunter? Would you trade them holding items required for evolution like scyther with a metal coat?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back